2011 16th Region Draw

wire

What is your problem with Coach Hampton and the Lions? I guarantee the winner of Rowan/West will not be overlooking them if LC beats BC.

Dude all said was they got a lucky draw. Boyd Co is in essence a bye, the are not good, do you disagree? I think the folks in Vanceburg would agree. You owe me an apology!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude all said was they got a lucky draw. Boyd Co is in essence a bye, the are not good, do you disagree? I think the folks in Vanceburg would agree. You owe me an apology!

I was just thinking about the last thread about LC and Coach Hampton. No doubt I would think most teams would probably want to draw Boyd though. :thumb:

Upper Bracket

Lewis Co vs Boyd Co

Rowan Co vs West Carter

Lower Bracket

Elliott Co vs Fleming Co

Ashland vs Russell

SEMIS: Lewis Co. vs West Carter (upset special over Rowan).......Elliot Co. vs Ashland

FINAL: West Carter vs Ashland

16th Regional Champion: Ashland Tomcats

I think that loss to West early in the year plays into Rowan's favor. I know they have not forgot about it.

You could be right but in another way it could help West in knowing they can beat Rowan bc they have done it before. I don't think that it will be a case of West being over confident bc they won over Rowan early. I believe they will know that it will take an all out effort to beat Rowan. This one imo should be the best game of the first round.

Regular season Lewis County only beat Boyd by 8. Sounds like anything can happen???

1 post is as new as one can get, welcome to BGP! You are correct, no one has an easy win in any game of this tournament. On any given night imo any one team can beat anyone else in the tourney.

Coon Dog guess Lewis will find out tuesday. Boyd is good enough to be there when a lot of teams are setting at home.

:idunno:I don't have a dog (or Lion:D) in the fight but it seems to me that both are good enough or they would'nt be there.

Same with alll for making it to the regional. Good luck to all teams in this years 16th regional tournament.