Holmes 83 Beechwood 78

Walter

Please.

This was one of the best officiated games I've seen all year, regardless of who won and who lost. There were questionable calls against both teams, I agree, but none that were big enough to impact the game's outcome. And if I remember correctly, up until late in the game when B'wood had to start fouling, Holmes had more fouls called on them.

Don't get me wrong - I was not implying that the referees determined the outcome of the game. I think that the refs did not determine the outcome but I was courtside and really thought Holmes got a few calls late. Great game for both teams - I am not taking that away from them.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't get me wrong - I was not implying that the referees determined the outcome of the game. I think that the refs did not determine the outcome but I was courtside and really thought Holmes got a few calls late. Great game for both teams - I am not taking that away from them.

Unless you can point out the specific calls to me, I have to disagree that Holmes got away with some things late. I wasn't far from couturier, myself.

Up three Gray secured a rebound in the back court. Pulled up to call a time out and drug his pivot foot big time, trail offical who gave the time out did not see it! and I know I was closer than all of you. That may have made the outcome a little more in doubt at the time, but over all I think it was the best officiated game I was involved with all year.