Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Zeke Pike Article

Featured Replies

I believe you need an account for that article. If you do and don't have one it basically says:

 

-He has no favorite but would like to pick a school before the season starts

-Michigan, Miami and FSU just offered. He seems to really like Brady Hoke.

-Purdue was his first offer. Also mentions being interested in Oklahoma State and Iowa.

  • Author
I believe you need an account for that article. If you do and don't have one it basically says:

 

-He has no favorite but would like to pick a school before the season starts

-Michigan, Miami and FSU just offered. He seems to really like Brady Hoke.

-Purdue was his first offer. Also mentions being interested in Oklahoma State and Iowa.

 

Thanks I didn't realize that it was a subscribers only article. I thought it was interesting that he wanted to make a decision before the season starts.

Any idea on which schools want him as a quarterback, and which want him at another position?

Any idea on which schools want him as a quarterback, and which want him at another position?

 

He seems to feel like QB is where he's going to be recruited based on the articles I've read. I guess that is up for debate, but he talked about Hoke telling him about playing QB in a pro-style offense. From Pike's quotes he definitely sees himself as a QB.

I don't know why everybody says he won't be a QB in college it cracks me up. If anybody was going to be a QB in college he would be the first its all in the arm!

Over 40 offers? Thats ridiculous. I don't think some of the 5-star guys even recieve that many.

I don't know why everybody says he won't be a QB in college it cracks me up. If anybody was going to be a QB in college he would be the first its all in the arm!

 

Its more than just having an arm. There are many other aspects inlcuded as well as the intangibles that come with being a QB at high-D1 college.

I think the schools are recruiting him at QB but he is getting so many offers because he is a safe pick. By that I mean, if for some reason he doesn't work out at QB, all these schools know they have an athlete that could play a number of other positions and be successful. It is a no risk scholarship where you know you will get value no matter what happens. There aren't many potential D1 QB's you can say that about. More often than not a scholarship to a QB on the D1 level becomes wasted money.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.