How did your jv,freshmen and jr high teams do.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is a JV team? I am from Henderson and I am not sure what that is?

JV Team is the Junior Varsity team. It is made up of players from grades 11 and below. It's purpose is to give players who are not starting or playing a lot for the varsity team the game experience. St.X uses mainly sophmores, but in some cases where a junior is not seeing much playing time on the varsity level but coaches think maybe he can help next year, will play some JV games.

Who did dixie loose to?

The last game of the year was scheduled vs. CC and they chose not to play us for some reason. I believe it may have been rain. So the following week we picked up a game vs. Ryle. That was the first loss. They started 9-0 before falling to the Raiders in week 11. Technically we were 10-1 because of the CC (non) game.

9-1 to be exact and yes I agree! :thumb:

:ylsuper: A GREAT Year for Dixie's JV Team and they should stay strong for the next 3 or 4 yr's at least ! They have a strong Fresh class moving up and I believe Turkeyfoot Middle School won the Middle School Championship .Along with a strong group of players from the NKYFL , the future looks very BRIGHT for DIXIE !!! :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper:

:ylsuper: A GREAT Year for Dixie's JV Team and they should stay strong for the next 3 or 4 yr's at least ! They have a strong Fresh class moving up and I believe Turkeyfoot Middle School won the Middle School Championship .Along with a strong group of players from the NKYFL , the future looks very BRIGHT for DIXIE !!! :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper:

The middle school program is key to any future success that Dixie will have, and quite frankly, the coaches at that level are doing a fantastic job. I can't wait to follow the next group of kids thru too.

The middle school program is key to any future success that Dixie will have, and quite frankly, the coaches at that level are doing a fantastic job. I can't wait to follow the next group of kids thru too.

:thumb: Hey , I'm with ya ! Well maybe 2 yrs behind ! :lol: And then some , can't forget Little "Pom Pom's " ! :jump: Man will I have gray hairs ! :lol:

Southwesterns Frosh and JV had a very good season this year considering we played the so-called IronMan football... Half the Jv team was Frosh such as myself the frosh and JV TE... The frosh had a good start but slowed down a little then sped up it was a pretty exciting season for both teams.. JV had a good season playing powerhouse teams like Boyle and a very fast Danville team...all and all we had a great season. Played many Great teams. Can't wait to play you all next year...