Gallatin County 65 Grant County 61

Grant played hard but fell short. Had some foul trouble, but played really hard. Gallatin play very hard and move the ball well. Hopefully the braves did not get too banged up in a very physical game tonight. Senior night Thursday, have to be ready to play, last game before districts and we need to get after it and get one at home.

Grant played hard but fell short. Had some foul trouble, but played really hard. Gallatin play very hard and move the ball well. Hopefully the braves did not get too banged up in a very physical game tonight. Senior night Thursday, have to be ready to play, last game before districts and we need to get after it and get one at home.

Isn't there usually alot of fouls and physicality in Grant's games? How many fouls did they have?

madman, are you jealous that you couldn't blow the whistle, I dont keep track of how many fouls a team has as I watch but if Gallatin shot 33 then if my math is correct then Grant shot 26, so maybe Gallatin's hack attack worked. Get over your constant hounding of the fouls and physical defense they play, It was close all night and Grant had their chances but fell short. Keep working hard Braves and get ready to beat WV in districts. Hey madman looks like they have started a thread to bash WV and the way their program is being ran. Jump on that post and let the Braves be..

madman, are you jealous that you couldn't blow the whistle, I dont keep track of how many fouls a team has as I watch but if Gallatin shot 33 then if my math is correct then Grant shot 26, so maybe Gallatin's hack attack worked. Get over your constant hounding of the fouls and physical defense they play, It was close all night and Grant had their chances but fell short. Keep working hard Braves and get ready to beat WV in districts. Hey madman looks like they have started a thread to bash WV and the way their program is being ran. Jump on that post and let the Braves be..

WOW! Sorry I hit a nerve. I wasn't bashing Grant at all. If that's how you think defense should be played, then enjoy it. Good luck the rest of the year.

You did not hit a nerve I am just tired of reading nothing but negative from you about the braves, I have said it before on other post from you to not watch if you do not like the style. These boys are busting their tale day in and day out and they don't need people on here bashing their efforts.

You did not hit a nerve I am just tired of reading nothing but negative from you about the braves, I have said it before on other post from you to not watch if you do not like the style. These boys are busting their tale day in and day out and they don't need people on here bashing their efforts.

Not bashing at all. I know they play hard. Just commenting on the style of play. Again, good luck the rest of the year.