Gallatin County 65 Grant County 61

I heard from someone who was at this game that these two teams both play a very similar style of basketball. I have seen both teams play this year one time against other opponents and I would have to agree. I think this style allows both teams to compete at a higher level with teams that may be more talented then them. What are some other takes on this style... and I am not interested in reading a bash fest on coaches, I'm just a true basketball fan interested in 9th and 8th region basketball. Can Gallatin continue to have success in the 8th and can Grant turn it around in the future with this play?

I heard from someone who was at this game that these two teams both play a very similar style of basketball. I have seen both teams play this year one time against other opponents and I would have to agree. I think this style allows both teams to compete at a higher level with teams that may be more talented then them. What are some other takes on this style... and I am not interested in reading a bash fest on coaches, I'm just a true basketball fan interested in 9th and 8th region basketball. Can Gallatin continue to have success in the 8th and can Grant turn it around in the future with this play?

Gallatin will continue to have success in the 8th because of Coach Jones. He always gets the most from his players and they buy into his system. He may not have the most talent but his boys always find a way to compete and win. Gallatin is taught to play aggressive defense but under control and disciplined because they are usually not real deep on the bench and can't afford to lose several players due to fouls.

In regards to Grant, they will need to play aggressive but become more disciplined on defense. They are relatively young and may have the potential to compete.

Edited by madman
spelling

What's with the WV comments????? We don't want Madman talking about WV anymore than you do about Grant County.

I don't need to explain myself to you, however he doesn't need to focus so much on Grant County and insulting them every thread. He wants to focus on their "hack attack" defense. Apparently it was good enough to beat WV. That is all. This is also in regards to previous posts/threads. I have yet to insult WV. I just said whatever tactic GC used was good enough to beat them. madman knows what I am talking about. Thank you for caring however.

Good luck to both teams in the district! Go Braves!

I don't need to explain myself to you, however he doesn't need to focus so much on Grant County and insulting them every thread. He wants to focus on their "hack attack" defense. Apparently it was good enough to beat WV. That is all. This is also in regards to previous posts/threads. I have yet to insult WV. I just said whatever tactic GC used was good enough to beat them. madman knows what I am talking about. Thank you for caring however.

Good luck to both teams in the district! Go Braves!

Easy there big fella. If you haven't noticed, he basically insults everyone. And, I don't believe that I ever said that you insulted WV.

I'm sure everyone has noticed that Madman spends way too much time commenting on GC's defensive tactics. He apparently has some axe to grind with GC.

The first half was the worst that I have seen a Gallatin County team play in a long time. They did not play team ball and at one time all 5 regular starters found a seat on the bench for their efforts. Grant County came to win and played hard.

Good luck to both teams.