Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville-Syracuse updates

Featured Replies

UL had 27 point from behind the arc. Geez they love to shoot it.

  • Author
First 10 games... Or as you like to call it Pre-Conference.

20-74... 27% from 3

32- 94...34% From the field

9.3 PPG in that time frame

 

Last 7 games...

6-24 25% from 3

8-31 25.8% from the field

About 3 PPG in that time

 

 

Sorry Ram your wrong he just sucks. :lol:

Until he was injured, Marra was 24/10 on his assits to TO, pulling down 3-5 boards a night and also picking up better than a steal a game. He was a solid contributor. Your scoring numbers also include some of that injured time.

  • Author
UL had 27 point from behind the arc. Geez they love to shoot it.

Against Syracuse, are you surprised? Hand Rick Pitino an invitation to tell his team to let it fly from deep, and he's going to gladly accept. Especially with this bunch.

  • Author

One final point on Marra, and then I'm done; I don't claim that he's a star, just that he had a good run to start the year (and if you watched those games like I did, you would say that what he did well wasn't really reliant on the level of the competition, he was really flying around and making things happen) and when he got injured and had to play through it his performance suffered greatly.

 

Besides the injury, in a lot of games after the middle of December, he was spending time rotated at the power forward position, and I think we can agree that he's not really a post guy on either end of the floor.

  • Author

What a serious pass by Siva to start that half.

  • Author

Jennings jams it, picks up the foul, and makes the the three point play. 45-30 Louisville.

  • Author

51-32 with 17:25 left. Louisville is running them out of the building.

  • Author

Boeheim wants to talk it over...:bunny:

 

Kentucky game must have started, all of a sudden I'm talking to myself.

  • Author

57-37 after back to back threes, including a completely unconscious deep shot from Knowles. Preston is 6-9 from three including that buzzer beater at the half.

51-32 with 17:25 left. Louisville is running them out of the building.

 

Guess Syracuse decided not to leave.

I figured the updates stopped because Louisville put this game away, not because Cuse came back. How'd this happen?

  • Author
If UL doesnt win by at least 3 then I hope they get blown out.

So 4 is good enough?

  • Author

I thought I was talking to myself and stopped splitting my attention... what, Kentucky go to the half?

 

Louisville wins 73-69.

So 4 is good enough?

 

Perhaps it's a, shall we say, betting situation?

So 4 is good enough?

 

Yes yes it is thank goodness. I can never make a bet and just sit back and relax, teams are always getting up by 20 in second half and letting teams comeback.

 

Thanks for the dough UL, I will now go back to hating you again.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.