Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Poll: Conner/Holy Cross 2/12

Who ya got? 21 members have voted

  1. 1. Who ya got?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Cougars visit the Msgr. Finn Activity Center on Saturday night. Your thoughts?

Conner should be able to use their size to a big advantage in this one. Look for Robinson and Hodges to have big nights. Feed the block. I am sure HC will come out in zone. Conner will need to be patient and get the high/low working. Great gym.

The key will be how Conner deals with the press. If they can utilize their bigs to break it like Highlands and NCC did and convert then they should win. However, I dont think threes will come easy for the Cougars and I know how they like to step out and fire em up. HC does a nice job with their zone, its the most active I have seen in years.

 

I think HC will rebound from their loss to Highlands and force enough turnovers to win.

 

HC 62

Conner 54

HC should have Avery back for this one and I think the tribe get back on the winning track at home.

 

HC 67

Conner 55

Conner should be able to use their size to a big advantage in this one. Look for Robinson and Hodges to have big nights. Feed the block. I am sure HC will come out in zone. Conner will need to be patient and get the high/low working. Great gym.

 

I haven't watched HC a lot this year but I'm not sure they will play a zone. If so it will be a trapping zone. Their M.O. is to pressure your guards and get turnovers.

In the topsy turvy 9th I will go with Conner in this one by 6....66-60. Think Hodges & Robinson will have big games. Flesch will have to handle HC pressure and get good shots for big guys like Highlands was able to do. Look for Burger to have a big game for HC.

I'll take Holy Cross by 7

Conner by 3

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.