Rockcastle County 71 Bryan Station 50

Hammond is something special, no doubt about it. She is one of the best high school girl's basketball players I have ever seen. I hope she wins Miss Kentucky basketball.

Thanks Rebel. We are very proud of her and the entire team. That same bunch won the NATION in seventh grade and have been playing together as a unit since the third grade. It shows.

Glad to see Pittman back. I'm going to root for the Rock next year of course but it could be your turn again. Hey, it could be your turn THIS year! We will see.

Casey and Rock to the final four last two years.

Twelfth is looking pretty good!!

(Mercer is liable to be pretty tough next year, to go along with all the other competition.)

See ya at the regionals.

I really like Rockcastle, but did Manual quit playing basketball? Mercy still has a team, I think... Rock could certainly win it all, but to say they are BY FAR the best, or are A LOCK, is laughable. I would love to see them win it, but there are SEVERAL really good teams out there.

I really like Rockcastle, but did Manual quit playing basketball? Mercy still has a team, I think... Rock could certainly win it all, but to say they are BY FAR the best, or are A LOCK, is laughable. I would love to see them win it, but there are SEVERAL really good teams out there.

I can't find the "BY FAR" or "A LOCK" that you are commenting on. Are you on the right thread?

It is implied in some of the comments. If I was quoting them, I would probably used quotation marks.

Like I said, I hope Rock does well, but "best team in the state, end of story" or not seeing "anybody playing with them" is silly.

No one said that. Not in this thread at least. BTW, who implied? Also, you did use quotation marks.

Rock has to win the region first...like I said earlier...without Sara Hammond they are just average.....

Sounds like someones still bitter over a thirty point loss. No doubt Sara Hammond is the best player but they also have 3-4 other college level players on the team, that would mean an average highschool team in Kentucky would have to have more than 3-4 college level plaers to be considered better than average. BTW, good win over Bryan Station tonight.