Dixie Heights 69 Holy Cross 61

I don't see this game reported to the KHSAA, but I think the final was actually 70-61.

Dixie shot well, rebounded well, but had way too many turnovers ( ..a few maybe due to the humidity in the gym)

I thought the Indians played a pretty solid game...had some nice runs and converted well off of turnovers....Dixie couldn't put them away when they held leads in double digits.

The Colonels pick up win 20 and head back home for a Monday game against Ryle after a month of road games.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see this game reported to the KHSAA, but I think the final was actually 70-61.

Dixie shot well, rebounded well, but had way too many turnovers ( ..a few maybe due to the humidity in the gym)

I thought the Indians played a pretty solid game...had some nice runs and converted well off of turnovers....Dixie couldn't put them away when they held leads in double digits.

The Colonels pick up win 20 and head back home for a Monday game against Ryle after a month of road games.

Final was 70-61, can a mod fix the thread name, please?

Rough night for Burger.

Not sure if it was such a rough night for him. He took a lot of shots in the paint and was either fouled or doubled up every time. He did miss his free throws and is normally their best free throw shooter.

Not sure if it was such a rough night for him. He took a lot of shots in the paint and was either fouled or doubled up every time. He did miss his free throws and is normally their best free throw shooter.

Call it what you will but 5/15 plus 6/12 from the line, one board, and 6 turnovers is a rough night

Solid player. It happens.

Call it what anyone wants, but for us to be outrebound 36-16 and to give up 62% shooting and still be within four points with a minute to go is pretty darn good however we did it.

Has FT% been a problem for HC this year?

Call it what you will but 5/15 plus 6/12 from the line, one board, and 6 turnovers is a rough night

Solid player. It happens.

He seems to have had a really tough year shooting period. I know he was the leading returning scorer and he likely is this year but just because you are the leading scorer doesnt mean you are having an outstanding year. Some scorers just shoot their way to 16 a game whether it be 5/20 and 6/12 or 3/10 and 7/12. He likely is their best player though at this point and he has to do what he must do.

He seems to have had a really tough year shooting period. I know he was the leading returning scorer and he likely is this year but just because you are the leading scorer doesnt mean you are having an outstanding year. Some scorers just shoot their way to 16 a game whether it be 5/20 and 6/12 or 3/10 and 7/12. He likely is their best player though at this point and he has to do what he must do.

If you made me pick I'd say McClendon is their best all-around player right now.