Hard to believe, but T.O. and Chad...

mcpapa

Don't forget Cotchery. Smith's the #4 reciever.

Sort of. Cotchery is going on 57 years old now but Brad Smith plays a versatile role on the team. If I recall from Hard Knocks, Cotchery did not make the team but was called in to action due to injuries.

Sort of. Cotchery is going on 57 years old now but Brad Smith plays a versatile role on the team. If I recall from Hard Knocks, Cotchery did not make the team but was called in to action due to injuries.

I think you have him confused with Coles. :lol:

Cotchery's only 28, and has been an integral part of the team for a few years now. He's a true possession reciever.

I think you have him confused with Coles. :lol:

Cotchery's only 28, and his been an integral part of the team for a few years now. He's a true possession reciever.

I do. I realized that after I said that. I can't believe I screwed up with 5 yd average catch Lavernious. Cotchery would be ticked if he knew I thought he were Coles' age :lol:

I do. I realized that after I said that. I can't believe I screwed up with 5 yd average catch Lavernious. Cotchery would be ticked if he knew I thought he were Coles' age :lol:

Cotchery actually made one of my favorite plays this season. He pulled a hamstring while running a route, pulled off the route but was somehow left open, and made a diving grab for the ball once Sanchez saw him. It was a great play at a crucial time. As long as we keep him and either Braylon or Santonio, I think the Jets will be alright at that position next year.