George Rogers Clark 73 Harrison County 55

1/19/2011

Clark Co. 73 Harrison Co. 55

Clark Co. 23 22 20 8 73

Harrison Co. 6 14 15 20 55

Clark Co. (14-4) -- Daniel 12, B. Stenzel 2, Moore 4, Howe 2, R. Stenzel 11, Martin 2, Fatkin 3, Purvis 4, Zollo 13, Co. Rogers 20.

Harrison Co. (9-8) -- Slucher 2, Wagener 2, Vallandingham 1, Gross 8, Sanders 3, Stubbs 12, Pulliam 3, Ford 24.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/11/23/1537435/latest-boys-basketball-results.html?appSession=047196614637877&RecordID=8472&PageID=3&PrevPageID=2&cpipage=1&CPIsortType=&CPIorderBy=#ixzz1BXR89mUU

non-starters for GRC played the last 5 minutes of the 4th period...starters DID play until that point. This year, GRC is certainly the cream of the crop in the 10th...not even close...BUT, they were the heavy favorites last year as well. Strange how the post-season narrows the gap between teams that existed in the regular season. To me, it would be a monumental upset if someone other than GRC takes the 10th Region crown this year...still it COULD happen. Next year, it will be a wide open region with 6-8 teams having a legitimate shot, depending on how young players develope.

non-starters for GRC played the last 5 minutes of the 4th period...starters DID play until that point. This year, GRC is certainly the cream of the crop in the 10th...not even close...BUT, they were the heavy favorites last year as well. Strange how the post-season narrows the gap between teams that existed in the regular season. To me, it would be a monumental upset if someone other than GRC takes the 10th Region crown this year...still it COULD happen. Next year, it will be a wide open region with 6-8 teams having a legitimate shot, depending on how young players develope.

Totally agree with this post. Montgomery County may actually enter next season as the Regional favorite. The 10th Region should be wide open after this year, much like the 9th Region is this year.

Bopper Stenzel didn't start or play second half. Hurt first half. At 4:19 to go in 3rd Charlie Rogers went in shortly after that subs went in except to take out Robbie Stenzel.Travis Purvis didn't start, hurt in first half, but came in game in the 3rd.

Agree that region is wide open. GRC will have more than some people think, depth will be a issue with so many seniors on this years team.

GRC DID dominate this game from the beginning. Some of the starters played in the second half, but our reserves played significant minutes as well. I'm not totally sure that this score will be reversed next year. GRC will have some talent coming back. I agree that if GRC is gonna win the region, then this is the year to do it.