Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton County 63 Montgomery County 55

Featured Replies

Final

I sure didn't expect this.

Pendleton is much better than their record shows.

I sure didn't expect this.

 

Me either. Congrats to PC on a big region game win.

Surprised!

Pendleton's entire defense was based around stopping Handshoe and Prewitt for Montgomery County. They combine to average nearly 40 points per game for MC and Pendleton probably held them to under 25 combined. Huge win for Pendleton in a packed house for alumni night. They are indeed much better than their record shows.

Big win for PC....nice job Wildcats.

 

Anybody have a boxscore?

Q, I don't have the boxscore but I can give you the unofficial scoring for PC.

 

Monroe 15, Woods 11, Bonar 10, Crozier 9, Antrobus 7, Rering 6, Walsh 5.

I do know PC held MC's two threats down below their average. Prewitt had 13, Handshoe 11, not sure of the rest of Montgomery County scoring.

Scoring by quarters was:

MC 8 27 46 55

PC 13 30 48 63

And yes I was the lone vote for PC winning in the prediction thread! :ylsuper:

I believe all 11 of Handshoe's points came in the first half, and 10 of Prewitt's 13 came in the first half as well.

Q, I don't have the boxscore but I can give you the unofficial scoring for PC.

 

Monroe 15, Woods 11, Bonar 10, Crozier 9, Antrobus 7, Rering 6, Walsh 5.

I do know PC held MC's two threats down below their average. Prewitt had 13, Handshoe 11, not sure of the rest of Montgomery County scoring.

 

Nice work by Monroe to lead. The defense on the MC scorers was obviously the key in this one. Was this one in Falmouth?

Nice work by Monroe to lead. The defense on the MC scorers was obviously the key in this one. Was this one in Falmouth?

 

Yes.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.