Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Greenwell Leads NATION in Scoring

Featured Replies

Greenwell is a STUD. Great all-around game!!! It's scary that she is only a sophomore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is she averaging a game. Watched her play in the all A and she carried them in the Lex Christian game. I don't mean to disrespect the rest of the girl but that girl was off the charts. How is the team doing as a whole. I'm interested if she uinderstands team goals are first, and she needs to make the players around her better for them to be successful.

 

They went to the semis of the All A & finished second in the region last year. They're 9-4 this year & Greenwell is averaging an even 36 ppg (50% FG's) to go along with 12.6 rpg. Far from a selfish player in the two games I've seen her. Gets a lot of points from the free throw line, as many great players do (7 made FT's per game).

How tall is she?

I believe she is 6'1". She is very mature physically for her age.

Wow, what a player!

She's already topped 2K points? Only a soph? How long has she been playing varsity? Strong numbers indeed.

 

Got her 1,000th point in December of her freshman year, if memory serves me right.

She was a stud at the all A last year.

I'm sure she has her choice of schools. Alot of kids that don't put the team first has their choice of schools. carrying your team in a particular game doesn't mean she understands team concept. I wasn't saying she doesn't, I have only seen her play twice, both time she scored alot but she also took the bulk of her teams shots,

Most of the other girls were just standing around on offense waiting for her to do something. they were 1 and 1 in the 2 games i saw them play. most coaches will tell you the best players will make her teammates better if they are going to be successful as a team. I'm not saying she doesn't, she does look to pass but her teammates have to expect and want the ball and she should expect that of the as well. Only one other girl seemed to want the ball. She would cut to the basket while 2 and sometimes 3 defenders chased greenwell out on the perimeter. If she wants to have highshool career built on more than huge stats she and her coaches must demand that from her teammates.

I look forward to seeing her in college she is an amazing talent and fun to watch. Does she play any in Northern Ky. If so when I would like to get out and see her.

I never thought she was selfish. She definately looks for her teammates but they don't seem to look for any offense of their own. they play hard on defense but seem to wait for her to do everything on offense. i have seen her play twice and she took most f her teams shots. Most coaches will tell you in order to be successful as a team a leader must make her teammates better.They were 1 and 1 in the 2 games I saw and except for one girl that would cut to the basket while multiple defenders chased Greenwell on the perimeter none of the other girls seem to look to get into any offensive flow. She and her coaches must demand that of her teammates if she wants her highschool career to be anything more than huge numbers. With her talent and some agressive play from her teammates, they should definately win an all A title or two by the time she is done. I look forward to seeing her in college she is a special talent. does she play any in northern ky i would love to catch it if she does.

I totally agree with the previous post. A leader must make her teammates better. I observed this the other night at the NCC and Holy Cross game. NCC play total team ball. Scoring for the most part evenly amongst the team and winning. I love watching this over a one man show anyday. Holy Cross has talent but was a one man show.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.