Boone County/Simon Kenton Predictions

Who do you think wins this game?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

Honestly, winning the AIT is not saying much.

I wouldnt say that. They beat Knott Co Central who is a very athletic team and they won their Region last year. They also beat a decent Ashland team in front of a hostile crowd on the road. I wouldnt say they are going to be ranked in the state Top 25 anytime soon but I do think they are improving.

Boone Co should win this game by 10 or so but it will be a good game. Trevan Brown will be the difference in this one.

I wouldnt say that. They beat Knott Co Central who is a very athletic team and they won their Region last year. They also beat a decent Ashland team in front of a hostile crowd on the road. I wouldnt say they are going to be ranked in the state Top 25 anytime soon but I do think they are improving.

Boone Co should win this game by 10 or so but it will be a good game. Trevan Brown will be the difference in this one.

KCC lost 85% of their scoring with Cox, Stamper and their center graduating. Ashland?????

KCC lost 85% of their scoring with Cox, Stamper and their center graduating. Ashland?????

Zack Davis 6'4 jr for KCC would be a top 5 player in 8th Region easily and they are the fav in there Region again. Corey Gregg for Ashland, Ryan Whetsel snd Dylan Delaney also of Ashland are all extremely good. The AIT has over 50 yrs of tradition and always invites in some top teams.