Campbell County / Covington Catholic 12/22 Predictions

Who wins?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Campbell County
    • Covington Catholic

Finals will be over, the Crazies should be out in force. (Anyone know what the theme is? I hope it is "Mom's Christmas Sweater")

There should be plenty of match up problems in this game for the Camels. I'l go with CovCathiRadio on this one, CovCath by 7.

Finals will be over, the Crazies should be out in force. (Anyone know what the theme is? I hope it is "Mom's Christmas Sweater")

There should be plenty of match up problems in this game for the Camels. I'l go with CovCathiRadio on this one, CovCath by 7.

Should be matchup problems in both directions. Camels will have trouble down low with Thelen. Colonels will have trouble with the quick Camels guards.

CovCath- 62

Campbell Co- 57

Thelen will have a big night with 30+. Baker will do his job on the boards and defensive end while the Colonel guards play lockdown D. This is an athletic group of young men! Homecourt advantage will help them, as always, and CCH will come out wanting it more IMO.. This will be a very fundamental and intense game with some good shooting throughout. Losey wont put up quite the numbers that he has been putting up in the points category recently, but he'll still get 'His' and have a good game along with Mcgovney (sp?)

I believe that the CCH guards will do a good job against the talented CC guards, however the inside game of CCH will dominate. The bottom line is that CCH has Thelen and CC doesn't. CCH by 10+ at home. I don't know what the theme is but I expect that it will be rowdy with exams over and another quality opponent. Should be something fun to watch.