Dayton Football Coach

Devils74

I heard he has bounced around for a reason. Obviously successful coach, but there is a reason you have two undefeated seasons and many more wins and lose job at Indian Hill. Then read what happened at Campbell County this year. I graduate this year and hope they make a good hire to turn this program around.

I just looked it up for you Tressel. Kevin was 115-58 at Indian Hill . Then was offensive coordinator for Cincinnati Hills Christian Academy(2009) Last year he was at Campbell County. Resigned in 2008 from Indian Hill. I have a friend who goes to campbell county and they said he missed practice way too much and when he was there he was on phone all the time.

I just looked it up for you Tressel. Kevin was 115-58 at Indian Hill . Then was offensive coordinator for Cincinnati Hills Christian Academy(2009) Last year he was at Campbell County. Resigned in 2008 from Indian Hill. I have a friend who goes to campbell county and they said he missed practice way too much and when he was there he was on phone all the time.

Thanks! :thumb: What are the rumors going around the school? Have you possibly talked to Chad Montgomery and gotten some info from him?

Thanks! :thumb: What are the rumors going around the school? Have you possibly talked to Chad Montgomery and gotten some info from him?[/QUOT

I have tried getting information from Coach Montgomery, but he is being very quiet about the job and not saying much. Just that he did get interview and he we should know something before we break for Christmas.