Montgomery County @ Cov Cath Predictions

You can listen to all three games on Tuesday: Just clidk on each link!

11/30
11/30

I am glad if what I heard is true that they are heading into this game with no health issues! Seems like it has been a few years since we have been able to say this. I think the Colonels will be victorious in this one.

Can't wait to tune in the Broadcast as I do not think I can make it to the game. Not quite the same as being there, but at least it is better than reading about the game.

BTW, the game is Wednesday the 30th...not Tuesday the 30th. Today is the 29th, TOG....:lol:

I think you know by now Walter, :idunno:that Tuesday is indeed the 30th!

I get paid on the 15th and last day of the month, so while I do on occasions get confused and mess up dates with days, I don't get confused about my pay days! :idunno::thumb:

Looking forward to seeing the Frosh play. Young Mr. Radcliff did quite well for himself at Male in getting some quality minutes in the JV contest as did Mr. Heppler, however it's the clone of one of my favorite all time CovCath players Billy Schult little brother Mark, who I really want to see in action!

The CovCath Crazies should be out in great force for the first home game of the season and I am looking forward to seeing how this group of seniors measure up to some of the great CovCath Crazies Seniors Classes of the past!

After three long years of waiting to sit in the front rows, it's your turn gentlemen, so bring it on and show what the Class of 2011 is made of!

Should be a pretty good game. Omar Prewitt is a fun player to watch. He is only a soph and goes about 6'4" or 6'5". Needs to add some weight, but can play inside or out. He is not afraid to pull the trigger on the 3 from anywhere on the court. I am going to try and make it down to Park Hills for this one. Good luck to both teams.

Should be a pretty good game. Omar Prewitt is a fun player to watch. He is only a soph and goes about 6'4" or 6'5". Needs to add some weight, but can play inside or out. He is not afraid to pull the trigger on the 3 from anywhere on the court. I am going to try and make it down to Park Hills for this one. Good luck to both teams.

The Montgomery County roster that I have, that came from the MC web site, has him listed as 6'3". They also have only two senior playing basketball this season with So. Tanner Combs being their big man at center at 6'5". Link

The Montgomery County roster that I have, that came from the MC web site, has him listed as 6'3". They also have only two senior playing basketball this season with So. Tanner Combs being their big man at center at 6'5". Link

He is likely 6'3 but could still get taller and is a deadeye. I expect him to get his points but Cov Cath to win this one by 10.

CCH 58

MC 48

I think you know by now Walter, :idunno:that Tuesday is indeed the 30th!

I get paid on the 15th and last day of the month, so while I do on occasions get confused and mess up dates with days, I don't get confused about my pay days! :idunno::thumb:

Yea I'm not used to being off work on Mondays so I went until about 3:00 today thinking today was Tuesday. Guess that's a sign of getting old...:idunno: