Northern Kentucky's Division I Talent

Great article in today's Kentucky Enquirer about the hightened interest in some of the best players in our area. Sydney Moss, Lauren Tibbs, Abby Jump and Jenna Crittendon were featured in the article.

This basketball fan enjoys the recognition these young ladies, and many others deserve. Congratulations and I wish you all a great year.

Great article in today's Kentucky Enquirer about the hightened interest in some of the best players in our area. Sydney Moss, Lauren Tibbs, Abby Jump and Jenna Crittendon were featured in the article.

This basketball fan enjoys the recognition these young ladies, and many others deserve. Congratulations and I wish you all a great year.

Congratulations to all of these young ladies!

There are several girls that have the potential (and have been contacted) to go D-1. Gayheart from Owen, Sandlin and Judy from Walton, Brown from Anderson, Beal from Holy Cross and that is to name a few.

Although it is really way too early to do this, I'm going to go out on a limb and mention that Ms. Moss is a leading candidate to become Miss Basketball in 2012. She is the real deal and is reserved enough to fit into a good high school team concept right now, and physically gifted enough to make the jump to D-I afterwards. And let me go out to the very end of that limb by saying that if she stays healthy for the next six years, we will then see if anything is possible beyond that. She is a fine talent who has been and is being taught the game very nicely.

From the article, with all that d-1 talent Ryle is sporting-they should be way too much for Boone and Moss and Fookes...:rolleyes:
D-I coaches love what they see at Ryle. Here's hoping they put that talent togehter and can compete at a very high level this year.

Congratulations to all of these young ladies!

There are several girls that have the potential (and have been contacted) to go D-1. Gayheart from Owen, Sandlin and Judy from Walton, Brown from Anderson, Beal from Holy Cross and that is to name a few.

A lot of people talk about D-1 talent, but only very few will ever make it to D-1. D-1 is a huge accomplishment. I don't see many of these girls fitting into a D-1 program. Keep in mind you have some very good players such as Chelsea Tolliver going to Thomas More D-3 with huge high school careers. Most D-1 players absolutely dominate at the high school level.

D-I coaches love what they see at Ryle. Here's hoping they put that talent togehter and can compete at a very high level this year.

You have the talent. We have the coach. Nell owns Ryle's coach. Just as here husband Dean did back when they use to faceoff in softball.

Was that the year that Ryle won the State Title in softball?

The coach you are referencing wasn' t part of the Ryle softball championship season. Coach Matteoli was the head boss. It should be noted Coach Fookes never won the state crown at Dixie either.

Ryle by far has the most talented team in NKY. Although the did last year also and didn't go to state. They have all the pieces to make a serious run at state, but i don't believe they have the most important piece and we all know what that is (its no secret).

A lot of people talk about D-1 talent, but only very few will ever make it to D-1. D-1 is a huge accomplishment. I don't see many of these girls fitting into a D-1 program. Keep in mind you have some very good players such as Chelsea Tolliver going to Thomas More D-3 with huge high school careers. Most D-1 players absolutely dominate at the high school level.
Great Point!!

Ryle by far has the most talented team in NKY. Although the did last year also and didn't go to state. They have all the pieces to make a serious run at state, but i don't believe they have the most important piece and we all know what that is (its no secret).
Geez, the season hasn't even started and you're already bashing schools?