Campbell County v Cov Cath Frosh Playoff- Who Wins and Why

keyplayer

Cov Cath V Campbell County Frosh Playoff- Who Wins?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Cov Cath V Campbell County Frosh Playoff- Who Wins?

• Cov Cath
    • Campbell County

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CovCath by at least 2td's...I have seen both play and CovCath is much more talented..

I haven't seen CCH play this year, but know their players. I would disagree that CovCath is much more talented. I think the talent is pretty equal. The edge goes to CovCath due to coaching, IMO. However, home field advantage gives Campbell the edge for the game. I would be surprised if this game doesn't come down to the wire and is won by less than a TD by either side.

I haven't seen CCH play this year, but know their players. I would disagree that CovCath is much more talented. I think the talent is pretty equal. The edge goes to CovCath due to coaching, IMO. However, home field advantage gives Campbell the edge for the game. I would be surprised if this game doesn't come down to the wire and is won by less than a TD by either side.

So the blowouts by CCH against Dixie and SK vs the one-score difference when those teams played CC is simply due to coaching?

So the blowouts by CCH against Dixie and SK vs the one-score difference when those teams played CC is simply due to coaching?

I didn't see the Cov Cath games vs those teams, but I did see the Campbell games and the reason they weren't lopsided was due to coaching. I'm not saying Campbell played 2nd string and Covcath played 1st, I'm saying the way Campbell was playing totally changed after going up 25 points against Dixie and having a 3 TD lead on SK. So yes, that's what I'm saying.

If the number of games played by Campbell County listed is correct, why so few?

All the games aren't listed.

Conner was a 50 point win and Cooper was a 4TD plus win. Those being the last 2 games they've played. They also beat Boone at Boone. I don't remember the score.

Raiderbird has seen both play and is picking CovCath, what do you say to that and why only four games played!

Wow Slemac nailed this one.

Nice call!

Go Birds...Beat Colonels!

I didn't see the Cov Cath games vs those teams, but I did see the Campbell games and the reason they weren't lopsided was due to coaching. I'm not saying Campbell played 2nd string and Covcath played 1st, I'm saying the way Campbell was playing totally changed after going up 25 points against Dixie and having a 3 TD lead on SK. So yes, that's what I'm saying.

Campbell Co. never had a 3 TD lead on SK. As a matter of fact it was 23-6 SK at half, with a final of 29-23.:confused: