Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Rogers Clark / Campbell County predictions

Which team will win? 25 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

GRC will travel to Campbell Co for the last game of the regular season. These two teams could meet up in the first round of the playoffs. Your thoughts and predictions on this game.

This will be a very interesting game. GRC comes off a great win against rival Madison Central, and seems to have some of the offense bugs worked out. (Still need to fix the penalties though).

 

Campbell Co has won 3 of thier last 5. and playoff seeding is already determined. I think this could end up being one wild shoot-out. Expecting to see 2nd strings in early in 2nd half.

  • Author

I have no clue what to look for in this game. Any CC or NKY posters with some insight?

Campbell will spread the field and pass the ball about 90% of the time. Kramer has a nice group of Wrs in the two Geiman's and Cox, I believe they are #'s 82, 83 and 11. Interesting game since these two will meet in the first round of the playoffs.

  • Author
Campbell will spread the field and pass the ball about 90% of the time. Kramer has a nice group of Wrs in the two Geiman's and Cox, I believe they are #'s 82, 83 and 11. Interesting game since these two will meet in the first round of the playoffs.

 

Thanks for the info. GRC is led by QB Dini, he sees the field well and can scramble if he needs to. This is his 3rd year at QB. Others to watch for are( numbers may be different on the away uniforms) #6 Pokey Harris, #15 Darius Skinner, #40 Mason Jones and #81 Cory Rogers.

 

Anyone have a roster for CC? This will come in handy when giving updates. Thanks.

Thanks for the info. GRC is led by QB Dini, he sees the field well and can scramble if he needs to. This is his 3rd year at QB. Others to watch for are( numbers may be different on the away uniforms) #6 Pokey Harris, #15 Darius Skinner, #40 Mason Jones and #81 Cory Rogers.

 

Anyone have a roster for CC? This will come in handy when giving updates. Thanks.

 

Here is a link to their roster. http://www.campbellcountyfootball.com/rosters.htm

 

Campbell county runs the spread or should I say throws out of the spread. They throw over 90% of the time and when they are on they are tough to stop. They've had their ups and downs all year but they can be dangerous. They take Ryle to the wire and get hammered by Simon Kenton so who knows. I know this game when I was in school had developed into a big rivalry for some reason with a lot of fighting/unsportsman like conduct penalities. I don't think they've played for several years so hopefully it will be a clean game with a Camels win.

Thanks for the info. GRC is led by QB Dini, he sees the field well and can scramble if he needs to. This is his 3rd year at QB. Others to watch for are( numbers may be different on the away uniforms) #6 Pokey Harris, #15 Darius Skinner, #40 Mason Jones and #81 Cory Rogers.

 

Anyone have a roster for CC? This will come in handy when giving updates. Thanks.

 

http://www.campbellcountyfootball.com/rosters.htm

You can get the roster here.

Here is a link to their roster. http://www.campbellcountyfootball.com/rosters.htm

 

Campbell county runs the spread or should I say throws out of the spread. They throw over 90% of the time and when they are on they are tough to stop. They've had their ups and downs all year but they can be dangerous. They take Ryle to the wire and get hammered by Simon Kenton so who knows. I know this game when I was in school had developed into a big rivalry for some reason with a lot of fighting/unsportsman like conduct penalities. I don't think they've played for several years so hopefully it will be a clean game with a Camels win.

 

Turned ugly last year at GRC.

Are there any season stats out there on Campbell Co?

A couple of injuries from the SK game may hurt Campbell.

From what I understand these two teams will play the following week in the playoffs, if that is indeed correct why would either coach even play one varsity starter in this game?

  • Author
From what I understand these two teams will play the following week in the playoffs, if that is indeed correct why would either coach even play one varsity starter in this game?[/QUOTE]

 

Good question. I have no idea what to expect from this game on Friday.

From what I understand these two teams will play the following week in the playoffs, if that is indeed correct why would either coach even play one varsity starter in this game?[/QUOTE]

 

Good question. I have no idea what to expect from this game on Friday.

 

I really look for both teams to play starters for about a quarter and a half (and that might be a genrous estimate). Rest will be 2nd string.

Expecting a wild, hairy shoot-out after that.

Hey Gold, what schools are looking at Cory Rodgers besides EKU? I was very impressed with the way he played against HC.

  • Author

Cory is a great athlete, also very good on the hardwood and classroom. I have heard that Western is interested too.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.