Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Rogers Clark / Campbell County predictions

Which team will win? 25 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
A couple of injuries from the SK game may hurt Campbell.

 

What players were injuried? Any updates on their status?

Heard as many as 6 starters won't see the field at all Friday, trying to get some guys healthy. A couple guys are out for the year already from what I have heard.

It is Senior Night for the Camels so the team will be jacked up. Nobody wants to lose their last regular season home game. However, the Camels have an opportunity to get some players healthy by resting them for the game that really counts and to work on their "running game".

I would expect both teams to come out with a very "vanilla" gameplan since the game that means most is next week in the playoffs.

 

One team could blow the other out this week than have the tables turned next week.

 

Should be a good game.

Bad match up for GRC. I think Campbell in a big way.

I see it the opposite for this game (exclusive of the opening round playoff game). GRC wins by 17

Six is correct. One of the six may be back for the playoff game next week.

  • Author

I hope to give updates of this game tonight. Anyone else feel free to help me.:thumb:

Will be happy too help out (Just as soon as I get in!)

 

GO CARDS!

  • Author
Will be happy too help out (Just as soon as I get in!)

 

GO CARDS!

 

Counting on you.:thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.