Beechwood 52 Bellevue 7

Beechwood goes through the district 263-34. Average score 53-7. I would guess the halftime scores total up to around 250-7. The first team defense gave up one TD to the entire district, and that TD drive was helped by a couple of key penalties. The district might be down a little but that is still awful impressive. I would guess Beechwood's Cameron Vocke averaged somewhere between 20-25 yards per carry in the 5 district games. Next week the Tigers get to find out how good they are - Saturday night at nemesis Newport Central Catholic, ranked #1 in 2A and IMO with one of their better teams in recent years.

Not to take anything away from the king but if one was to nit pick i would have video evidence to say that it was 2 t.d.'s on beechwood first team, and there was only ONE penalty on the so called "only TD drive helped by a couple of key penalties." But, what's that matter? They are head and shoulders above everyone in the district for sure! Congrats to another district sweep! Good luck in the next 6 weeks!

Classy move by Coach Rash early in the second half. It was Beechwood's last regular season home game and it was senior night. Coach called time out and then put his 9 seniors on the field together on defense. He had to do a make shift line up because several of the seniors had not played defense all year or had not played in the positions he put them in. Nevertheless, the seniors played together as a unit and did the job by forcing Bellevue to punt. It is a small thing but I am sure it meant a lot to those seniors to get to play together as a unit for the first time since freshman year.

Not to take anything away from the king but if one was to nit pick i would have video evidence to say that it was 2 t.d.'s on beechwood first team, and there was only ONE penalty on the so called "only TD drive helped by a couple of key penalties." But, what's that matter? They are head and shoulders above everyone in the district for sure! Congrats to another district sweep! Good luck in the next 6 weeks!

Walton had one TD. Who had the other?

Classy move by Coach Rash early in the second half. It was Beechwood's last regular season home game and it was senior night. Coach called time out and then put his 9 seniors on the field together on defense. He had to do a make shift line up because several of the seniors had not played defense all year or had not played in the positions he put them in. Nevertheless, the seniors played together as a unit and did the job by forcing Bellevue to punt. It is a small thing but I am sure it meant a lot to those seniors to get to play together as a unit for the first time since freshman year.

That is a classy move.

Walton 2nd td was against same 11 that were on the field the first snap of the game. After #44(beechwood)long td run on the next series, Beechwood pulled their starters. Like I said earlier, it doesn't matter, Beechwood is a good 1A football team and heads and shoulders above everyone else in the district!

Walton 2nd td was against same 11 that were on the field the first snap of the game. After #44(beechwood)long td run on the next series, Beechwood pulled their starters. Like I said earlier, it doesn't matter, Beechwood is a good 1A football team and heads and shoulders above everyone else in the district!

Wrong...just watched the game again...starting line came out after the fumble recovery/runback during WV's 1st series in the 2nd half. However, you are right, doesn't matter.

Good luck to all the district teams...do some damage.

Wrong...just watched the game again...starting line came out after the fumble recovery/runback during WV's 1st series in the 2nd half. However, you are right, doesn't matter.

Good luck to all the district teams...do some damage.

Whatever, but I am still impressed that Walton put 20 points up.