Bell County 55 McCreary Central 0

gold sunrise

Congrats to Bell Co they are an excellent team with some great football players. They are definately my #1 pick for the 4 A state championship. Bell Co as always were a class act, the players were very respectful and gracefull in victory and the fans were very curtious as well. It was nice to see old friends as I hope to see you later this year when I return to Log Mountain to watch a playoff game. Maybe I will even get to meet some new friends from BGP. Keep working hard Raiders. Remember, the dictionary is the only place you will ever find that success comes before work! Go Get'em Men!

Congrats to Bell Co they are an excellent team with some great football players. They are definately my #1 pick for the 4 A state championship. Bell Co as always were a class act, the players were very respectful and gracefull in victory and the fans were very curtious as well. It was nice to see old friends as I hope to see you later this year when I return to Log Mountain to watch a playoff game. Maybe I will even get to meet some new friends from BGP. Keep working hard Raiders. Remember, the dictionary is the only place you will ever find that success comes before work! Go Get'em Men!

Great Post HOP. I wish MC the best in the future tell those kids to keep working hard.

55-0 I think is the closest McCreary has ever played Bell believe it or not. Good job Raiders for playing with obvious effort. Bell beat Madison last week 70-7 and beat Rock 55-0. Bell is a machine and I agree with HoP they are my pick for the state championship.

In 1998 Bell beat McCreary 52-12 this was probally the closest McCreary has come to Bell. Glad to hear the kids played hard and no one hurt. Get ready for Lynn Camp this week. I think McCreary can go to Corbin and put a whipping on the Campers. Go Raiders!!!!!

In 1998 Bell beat McCreary 52-12 this was probally the closest McCreary has come to Bell. Glad to hear the kids played hard and no one hurt. Get ready for Lynn Camp this week. I think McCreary can go to Corbin and put a whipping on the Campers. Go Raiders!!!!!

They can it won't be easy they just need to believe.