McCreary Centrals Program, What to do??

cellking

They do have a few players hurt, I made the statement they had 14 at practice, and 14 at practice is what they had, How many will dress friday night at Bell Co. I have never said anything negative about the Coaching Staff or any player. I want to see the program go FWD. not backwards. If dressing 14 and going 1-7 to this point is going FWD. then I truley am sorry. I know why McCreary Central Football is not successful. It's not the Coaches they have now or had in the Past. The Administration does not care about Football from the Super on down. In this County if it dosen't bounce they don't care. Look at the facilities and the Money put in Football, then look at the facilities and the money put in Basketball, a blind person can tell the Administration does not care. My bad post probally ranks right up there with some of your in the past when you talked about the Past Staff and players concerned, How weak the Schedule was and Ect. I can meet you anytime Face to Face and discuss the future and past of MC football. Like they say on the Price is right Come on Down!!!!!

Well, I'll say this if the Raiders have only 14 player no matter what is going on something needs to be done about that now. I know at Southern they have only about 25 players and administration there is upset with so few numbers. When things like this happen then a coaching change usually does need to be made because this trend will continue, it usually always does even though the guy is in his first year. If you are getting beat then you do need to play everybody in order to gain expirence for those young guys who are there. I know some of them won't be ready but thats the price you pay. Fans, Coaches, and Adminstrations need to be as positive for the kids sake as possible, and that means supporting your coaches even if you don't like what is going on there. Football for most nontraditional schools certainly goes through huge cycles, and I hope for McCreary's sake this is just a cycle and not a pattern of things to come.

I guess instead of hammering me, everyone can see that what I have been saying about the program is pretty spot on. I wish the Raiders success, but in order to succeed, things must change. Anyone who thinks football is not a numbers game is living a dream. If you go to Bell with 14 players, you may not be able to field a team next week.

I guess instead of hammering me, everyone can see that what I have been saying about the program is pretty spot on. I wish the Raiders success, but in order to succeed, things must change. Anyone who thinks football is not a numbers game is living a dream. If you go to Bell with 14 players, you may not be able to field a team next week.

I think that Bell will take it easy on them as much as possible. I sure hope that they continue to go forward with their program. Because they will be in our district for the next 4 years.

Well, I'll say this if the Raiders have only 14 player no matter what is going on something needs to be done about that now. I know at Southern they have only about 25 players and administration there is upset with so few numbers. When things like this happen then a coaching change usually does need to be made because this trend will continue, it usually always does even though the guy is in his first year. If you are getting beat then you do need to play everybody in order to gain expirence for those young guys who are there. I know some of them won't be ready but thats the price you pay. Fans, Coaches, and Adminstrations need to be as positive for the kids sake as possible, and that means supporting your coaches even if you don't like what is going on there. Football for most nontraditional schools certainly goes through huge cycles, and I hope for McCreary's sake this is just a cycle and not a pattern of things to come.

I agree with all you have said except change Coaches. McCreary Central needs some stability in their program. The Administration needs to step up and get the Facilities up to par and put some money into the Football Program.

I will be making the trip to Log Mountain this Friday. I haven't missed a Raider football game since I don't know when so I guess I won't break the streak this Friday. These boys are my boys and I will support them through thick and thin. Know matter what these kids put it on the line everyday for our school and our community. They are not out running around after school getting into things they shouldn't, they are giving up their personal time to be at practice working their butts off and I appreciate and respect them for that. The least I can do (as should everyone) is support them and show them that giving their time to honor our school and community has been and is appreciated. Just keep working hard and fighting boys, know matter what, because that is what we call character and that is what turns boys into strong up-standing young men and that is what you have become and I, for one, am very proud of all you have accomplished this year. Thank you for you hard work. Go Get'em Men!

:thumb: