Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

McCreary Centrals Program, What to do??

Featured Replies

McCreary Central down to 14 players @ practice today.

What were the numbers in August? I know McCreary typically struggles, but this seems awful low. Does it have anything to do with already being eliminated from playoff contention?

 

The move down in class next season should be helpful to the program. I know the district will include Bell County and Corbin, but McCreary should normally be able to compete with Casey and Wayne. Hopefully the young kids will see that light at the end of the tunnel. McCreary seemed to be building something over the last few years and my hope is that it will continue.

Hopefully it will get better.

That is not encouraging at all. They normally have very high numbers in the middle school program.

  • Author
What were the numbers in August? I know McCreary typically struggles, but this seems awful low. Does it have anything to do with already being eliminated from playoff contention?

 

The move down in class next season should be helpful to the program. I know the district will include Bell County and Corbin, but McCreary should normally be able to compete with Casey and Wayne. Hopefully the young kids will see that light at the end of the tunnel. McCreary seemed to be building something over the last few years and my hope is that it will continue.

I agree they should be able to compete with Casey and Wayne Co. every year. Got to get to work in Off-Season. Last year they Dressed 43 kids.

Last year they Dressed 43 kids.

 

That seems about normal for what will be a big 3A school, but not a ton of tradition. I would think numbers over 40 would be what McCreary would feel best about having.

That is not good for the future. I hope they bring more to Log Mtn Friday.

  • Author
That is not good for the future. I hope they bring more to Log Mtn Friday.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Doubt that they dress many more than 14.

I will be making the trip to Log Mountain this Friday. I haven't missed a Raider football game since I don't know when so I guess I won't break the streak this Friday. These boys are my boys and I will support them through thick and thin. Know matter what these kids put it on the line everyday for our school and our community. They are not out running around after school getting into things they shouldn't, they are giving up their personal time to be at practice working their butts off and I appreciate and respect them for that. The least I can do (as should everyone) is support them and show them that giving their time to honor our school and community has been and is appreciated. Just keep working hard and fighting boys, know matter what, because that is what we call character and that is what turns boys into strong up-standing young men and that is what you have become and I, for one, am very proud of all you have accomplished this year. Thank you for you hard work. Go Get'em Men!

Doubt that they dress many more than 14.

 

Don't mean to sound negative, but been there, done that. If the coach dresses anyone that doesn't have a really good excuse for missing, he's lost control of his team. MCC administration is probably going to need to begin a coaching search.

Keep working keep your heads up RAIDER nation. Their maybe many reasons for these numbers. The key is as I said earlier this season the Raiders were in re-adjustment mode this year. I think many observers knew this would be a tough season. It is not the end of the world. The program needs to refocus, get young student athletes excited about playing football and start thinking and speaking positively. They need to work hard in the off season both mentally and physically. Their is no short cut to success. I wish the boys of Stearns well.

McCreary Central down to 14 players @ practice today.

 

Cellking, This might be the worst post ever on Bluegrass preps.

 

Players, could had been at a JV game away.

 

Players, could be hurt.

 

Players, might had been on a school trip.

 

Players ,could had been sick.

 

Players, could had been watching film.

 

Since your so close to program WHY would you post something like this? Like to hear this answer.

 

Does it bring back memories of the 80's?

 

Did you attend practice today?

 

 

IF you did dressed 43, only around 17 played. That has created most of the problems this season.

 

Nice post HOP!

 

 

 

Good Luck RAIDERS, see you at log mountain.

Cellking, This might be the worst post ever on Bluegrass preps.

 

Players, could had been at a JV game away.

 

Players, could be hurt.

 

Players, might had been on a school trip.

 

Players ,could had been sick.

 

Players, could had been watching film.

 

Since your so close to program WHY would you post something like this? Like to hear this answer.

 

Does it bring back memories of the 80's?

 

Did you attend practice today?

 

 

IF you did dressed 43, only around 17 played. That has created most of the problems this season.

 

Nice post HOP!

 

 

 

Good Luck RAIDERS, see you at log mountain.

 

I take it you all must know each other :)

I will be making the trip to Log Mountain this Friday. I haven't missed a Raider football game since I don't know when so I guess I won't break the streak this Friday. These boys are my boys and I will support them through thick and thin. Know matter what these kids put it on the line everyday for our school and our community. They are not out running around after school getting into things they shouldn't, they are giving up their personal time to be at practice working their butts off and I appreciate and respect them for that. The least I can do (as should everyone) is support them and show them that giving their time to honor our school and community has been and is appreciated. Just keep working hard and fighting boys, know matter what, because that is what we call character and that is what turns boys into strong up-standing young men and that is what you have become and I, for one, am very proud of all you have accomplished this year. Thank you for you hard work. Go Get'em Men!

 

This is what the kids need to hear. Way to stay positive and encouraging. I respect that.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.