Who Wins McCreary Central / Madison Southern Predictions

cellking

can we add a poll  

8 members have voted

1. 1. can we add a poll

• Who wins Game and why?
    • Can McCrear go 4-0 aganist Madison?

Important game that determines odd man out in a 5 team district. One common opponent that would lead me to pick M. Southern. However, I don't believe in common opponents meaning anything and I'm going to pick McCreary simply because it doesn't seem that Southern even cares about football.

Important game that determines odd man out in a 5 team district. One common opponent that would lead me to pick M. Southern. However, I don't believe in common opponents meaning anything and I'm going to pick McCreary simply because it doesn't seem that Southern even cares about football.

Easy there Hasbeen, there are still plenty of people who care about Madison Southern football. The Eagles will win this game. As for not caring I take a big exception to that. Yes, things are a little hair-brained there, but there are kids who work hard, and even though many don't agree with this coaching staff and what is going on, they still are working hard, and trying to do the best they can.

Madison Southern 35

McCreary Central 32

It Seems that MCcreary has Madison Southern number. In 2007 MC won by 2 pts. In 2008 came from 30 behind at half time to win by 1 pt. In 2009 won by 25 pts. All games have been very exciting and well played. I expect the same this year. I pick McCreary by 2 35-33.

I think this game will be decided by whose defense steps up and plays. With the size and strength in the middle for McCreary and with a little above average quickness in the defensive backfield and Tyson Williams back healthy at linebacker I think McCreary will be ready to make a big defensive stand in this game so I will take McCreary by 14 in another good game between these two ball clubs!

It Seems that MCcreary has Madison Southern number. In 2007 MC won by 2 pts. In 2008 came from 30 behind at half time to win by 1 pt. In 2009 won by 25 pts. All games have been very exciting and well played. I expect the same this year. I pick McCreary by 2 35-33.

Let's see..... in 2007 McCreary had Watts, in 2008 McCreary had Watts, in 2009 McCreary had Watts, in 2010 McCreary does not have Watts...Therefore, in 2010 Madison Southern beats McCreary.

Let's see..... in 2007 McCreary had Watts, in 2008 McCreary had Watts, in 2009 McCreary had Watts, in 2010 McCreary does not have Watts...Therefore, in 2010 Madison Southern beats McCreary.

In 2007 Madison had Rico Brown, in 2008 Madison had Rico Brown, in 2009 Madison had Rico Brown and McCreary won all 3 years, so I take McCreary again in 2010. Watts and Brown are both gone and not coming back and have nothing to do with 2010. Go Raiders!!!!!

Easy there Hasbeen, there are still plenty of people who care about Madison Southern football. The Eagles will win this game. As for not caring I take a big exception to that. Yes, things are a little hair-brained there, but there are kids who work hard, and even though many don't agree with this coaching staff and what is going on, they still are working hard, and trying to do the best they can

You're right and I apologize. I worded that way to bluntly. My thoughts were that I had been told that a MS coach was complaining that soccer was taking all the athletes and interest. 2nd hand info at best.

I know Southern is struggling this year, but they are battle tested against some tough team. Lincoln Co, Montgomery Co., two tough teams in East and West Jessamine. All this before they ever played their first district game last week versus a down Rockcastle team. Southern's weak spot will be pass blocking for sure which they are not very sound in at all. Southern has given up points, but they do create turnovers but have struggled against good competition to translate those into points. McCreary I hope for your all's sake that you do not experience what Southern did after the '05 season when our studs left. The Eagles had a hard time finding what we were good at and still are struggling. They had a few bright spot/players, but never could get all the boys on the same page. I pull for you boys in Sterns when we don't play you but this Friday I'll have to give the edge to the Eagles.