Covington Catholic 62 Ryle 14 (Frosh)

Theoldguy

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Highlands fan would never do that and by the way you got beat live with it

Living with it just fine, thanks. BTW - hope to continue the "live with it" discussion with you on the 15th.

Back to the thread. What is the light level on the field around 7:00pm these days? Even with the game starting at 5:00, could it be dark enough late in the game to affect the passing game for both teams?

I was thinking the same thing and snapped the below photo last night at 6:50:

darkness.jpg

We thought about the portable lights, but they are kind of noisy and the exhaust is a pain.

It's kind of dark, but at least you don't have fans walking through the visitor's bench. :lol:

Guest Birdflu
I believe there was some kind of agreement that Lloyd, having a very small team, would only play our 2's and 3's. I think that game was added on and perhaps they did not have to come at all. I am not sure but it did make for a long period of time without the first string hitting the field (19 days). I can't imagine what they Lloyd score would have been if our one's did play.

It is better than not playing at all, I guess. It is good for the 2's and 3's to get playing time, but it still is not fair to the first team.

I was thinking the same thing and snapped the below photo last night at 6:50:

darkness.jpg

We thought about the portable lights, but they are kind of noisy and the exhaust is a pain.

It's kind of dark, but at least you don't have fans walking through the visitor's bench. :lol:

Sunset is scheduled for 7:13 tomorrow night. Go Birds....Beat Colonels!