Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kroger pulls Chad's cereal from shelves

Featured Replies

It wouldn't shock me if this was done of purpose, anything to get his name in the paper.

  • Author
It wouldn't shock me if this was done of purpose, anything to get his name in the paper.

 

I don't know … I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on this one. And besides, doesn't he get enough press without intentionally doing something this wacky? That seems a bit much, even for Chad.

Man, can you imagine how irrate a parent would be if they called that number? Wow lol.

Kroger workers began pulling the boxes of Ochocincos from shelves Thursday morning and were trying to reach the supplier, PLB Sports of Pittsburgh.

 

Pittsburgh eh? Hmmmm....

Pittsburgh eh? Hmmmm....

 

Pittsburgh does have a history of making Ocho look bad... :D:p :clap: :lol:

Man, can you imagine how irrate a parent would be if they called that number? Wow lol.

 

A mother sure, a father, well he might still make a donation. Just wouldnt be to feed the children.:D

A mother sure, a father, well he might still make a donation. Just wouldnt be to feed the children.:D

 

Momma is paying the bills some how I am sure it might be feeding some child. :lol:

Pittsburgh does have a history of making Ocho look bad... :D:p :clap: :lol:

 

Actually Chad has fared alright against the Steelers, averaging 65 yards per game & over 13 yards per catch. In his career (17 games), he's caught over 1,000 yards against Pittsburgh.

 

I realize it was a joke. I also realize that Chad's numbers against Pitt are relatively pedestrian when compared to some of his numbers against other teams. But I had to share for the sake of accuracy.

Actually Chad has fared alright against the Steelers, averaging 65 yards per game & over 13 yards per catch. In his career (17 games), he's caught over 1,000 yards against Pittsburgh.

 

I realize it was a joke. I also realize that Chad's numbers against Pitt are relatively pedestrian when compared to some of his numbers against other teams. But I had to share for the sake of accuracy.

 

Anytime you make a Pro bowl receiver look average, then I would consider it a win...

Anytime you make a Pro bowl receiver look average, then I would consider it a win...

 

1000 yards a season (17 games) isn't average. However if you would have asked me to guess I didn't think it was anywhere close to that and it usually does seem like they keep him in check.

1000 yards a season (17 games) isn't average. However if you would have asked me to guess I didn't think it was anywhere close to that and it usually does seem like they keep him in check.

 

I would like to see a breakdown of Hines stats during the same games. Also, how many TD's does he have in those games?

Chad should call the number himself. It would give him a better chance to score than catching throws from Carson Palmer

I would like to see a breakdown of Hines stats during the same games. Also, how many TD's does he have in those games?

 

Do your own work. :lol:

In Hines Ward's career vs. Cincinnati:

 

23 games, 114 catches, 1,423 yards (59.3 per game), average of 12.5 yards per catch, long of 77, an impressive 4.4 YAC, & 14 TD.

 

In 2009: 2 games, 8 catches, 106 yards (53 per game), average of 13.3 per catch, long of 41, 5.3 YAC, 0 TD

 

In 2008: 2 games, 5 catches, 97 yards (48.5 per game), average of 19.4 per catch, long of 37, 11.8 YAC, 1 TD

 

In 2007: 2 games, 19 catches, 178 yards (89 per game), average of 9.4 per catch, long of 21, a whopping 15 1st downs, and 4 TD

 

In 2006: 2 games, 7 catches, 68 yards (34 per game), average of 9.7 per catch, long of 17, 3.9 YAC, 6 1st downs, 0 TD

 

In 2005: 2 games, 12 catches, 170 yards (85 per game), 14.2 per catch, long of 31, only 1.4 YAC, 10 1st downs, 3 TD

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.