Bell County/Knox Central Predictions

Commander 25

Who wins?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bell County
    • Knox Central

I believe Greer's record at Bell Co. in 4 years was like 30-13. Last time I checked I'd say 80% of the teams in Ky would be envious of that. As for Calebs, they only gave him 1 year and then they hired all the 1st year teachers (no exceptions, as far as I know) and it was his first year. I think that is correct, not 100% on that.

Then why do I often hear so many Bell fans seek to erase, ignore or put down Coach Greer's tenure? Not just on this site but others as well.

BTW, Pardue's was 22-15 in 3 seasons but I don't know anyone who thought it was a success.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then why do I often hear so many Bell fans seek to erase, ignore or put down Coach Greer's tenure? Not just on this site but others as well.

BTW, Pardue's was 22-15 in 3 seasons but I don't know anyone who thought it was a success.

He wasn't Coach Hilton. But who is really. Coach Hilton is on the verge of being the all time winningest coach in Kentucky. Living up to Coach Hilton is ridiculously hard and some day when he is no longer Bell's coach someone else is going to have an unenviable task of replacing Coach Hilton again.

BTW, who is Pardue?

TRENCHMASTER, Bell is a great team no doubt. This is not David vs Goliath. I hope you have seen KC play more than one game. I know Bell county followers were at the KC vs Johnson Central game. I think you have put the cart way before the horse on this one. 42-14 is not going to happen. If it does end up that way I will really be suprised. I don't think Hasbeen2 is using his enthusiasm I think it is his faith and knowledge of his program. Everyone knows what it would take to compete with Bell. I think you will be suprised to see the KC defense in the bell back field making big plays. The average lineman on the KC defense is 230lbs these are kids that have played from 3rd grade on up. They are very talented and quick. No knock on KC's program 42-14 that is a JOKE. What is their own right? I honestley don't think you know.

It is my opinion Prototype. Football is not played on paper. This forum is for opinions I don't disrespect yours please don't disrespect mine with subtle sarcasm. Hasbeen2 I appreciate the way you disagreed with me without belittling my comments.

I have seen Bell County play up close and personal but have not seen Knox play. Therefore my opinion is solely based on that fact. I feel Bell is a team destined to win another 4A State Title and I understand that Knox is very much improved. If feel that Bell is just too good to lose this game and Knox hasn't played another contender like Bell. With that being said, I believe Davenport has a good game for Bell and they settle all discussion. Bell County 35, Knox Central 20

I'll tell you this, this has to be the best team in class 4A, and I actually think by a long shot. I've seen Boyle play and even though they are tough I don't think they do enough offensively that can really hurt Bell. Bell's defense is awesome to watch. I haven't seen a highschool defense fly like this one does in a long time. Whoever those two D-tackles are can flat fill holes. Bell's line isn't really big, but they root people out. Papagrit was right the Davenport kid is very good. I think after this week, if they stay healthy I would be shocked if Bell loses a game. Knox will be their toughest test to date and after that I don't see these boys getting pushed until they play Boyle in the playoffs. Dudley has his boys primed again, the only way I see this team losing is by commiting silly mistakes and turnovers, other than that Bell will be hard to stop.

He wasn't Coach Hilton. But who is really. Coach Hilton is on the verge of being the all time winningest coach in Kentucky. Living up to Coach Hilton is ridiculously hard and some day when he is no longer Bell's coach someone else is going to have an unenviable task of replacing Coach Hilton again.

BTW, who is Pardue?

The Jimmy Carter who was sandwiched between Chuck Smith and Larry French at Boyle. You kind of proved my point.