Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Breaking News: Bledsoe earned his grade.

Featured Replies

I have been kind of worried about this for myself. I mean going from a C to and A is quite a stretch. My first two years of college I had a 2.3 GPA and decided to buckle down and finished with a 3.5 my last two years. What if my law school goes back that accepted me initially and declares me ineligible retroactively? I know my high school teachers won't back me up because I had a C average there as well. I have already won some trials. Will they be forfeited? This could be bad. Whew! Glad I got that off my chest. lol

  • Replies 67
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's lost in all of this is that someone released Bledsoe's transcripts illegally. Why doesn't someone investigate that? Why is Pete Thamel taken to the wood shed for acting irresponsibly? What about the Chicago Suns Times article? Seriously where does it stop? Are these so called journalist that desparate for a story?

 

I think Bledsoe earned the grade with a great deal of munipulation by the teacher and principle, the investigators and/or the haters may not like it but that's the way it is. Look this high school had a big incentive to see him make better grades. I believe they won the state championship in Bledsoe's senior year.

Ok I cannot stand it anymore..................Principal of a school is "pal" your pal.........Principle is not a person.

 

 

Sorry pet peeve

Hold the phones BGP...Patrick just made his only sensible post...

 

I noticed that as well.

Ok I cannot stand it anymore..................Principal of a school is "pal" your pal.........Principle is not a person.

 

Sorry pet peeve

 

Guilty as charged. I'm going to stick with admenistrater.:D

Why? Had it been a normal student or anyone else people would pursue them to do so but because he's a basketball player it's different? Something should be done, and if the newspaper won't do it willingly then Bledsoe should force their hands on the matter. IMO Pete Thamel (sp?) should not have a job after today.

 

He shouldn't have a job? Come on...

Ever hear of freedom of the press? It's one of the things this country is based upon.

Do you really think Eric Bledsoe cared whether the NCAA was looking into this or not? He'll gladly take his NBA paycheck and forget about being investigated. This story did not damage Bledsoe's name at all. You can think that all you want, but outside of the state of Kentucky very few people cared about this at all.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.