Where's the best place to be Friday Night ?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every game should be good this week. Not sure you can go wrong attending any of the NKY games. :thumb:

Some games around the state that might be interesting...

LCA - Beechwood

Belfry - Middlesboro

LexCath - CovCath

PSW - Bullit East

Ashland - Rockcastle

St. X - Manual

I'll have to add a few:

Paintsville(H) vs. Lynn Camp (may be a defensive struggle) meaning both defenses will struggle to stop the other team!!!

Pikeville vs Somerset(H)- A lot of words have been exchanged this week, and should be a great game. Pikeville has owned our Region as of late but Somerset seems confident they are the team to beat.

Lexington offers two games at fields just a couple of miles apart. Lexington Catholic against Covington Catholic and Lexington Christian against Beechwood. Being that you are from NKY, you could see two teams in action if you wanted to only catch a half of action in each game.

I think you could be right, both of these games should be a great.

Why is this game being played here? Should be a better game if the field is dry.

NCC does not have their own field, they use Newports. As they are still in the playoffs, the field is unavailable on Friday. Holmes has always been pretty good about lending a hand to teams who don't have their own fields or who are in need. It's a nice field and venue to watch a game from too.

Because NCC won home field advantage. Would you give that to an opponent in the playoffs? I wouldn't. Holmes is NCC's home away from home anyway. :D

No I wouldn't give up home field but you would think that anyone of these fields could be home for these teams they are so close together.

What about the turf in Fort Thomas, Ky. (10-1) Franklin County-vs-Da Birds, Highlands one the best traditional, best coached, and one of the hardest places to have to come and play in the state playoffs. All, what a night it's going to be for high school football, be careful when the "CANNON" goes off you might spill your Hot Chocalate. (GLBT!!!)