Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Oldham County / Scott County predictions

Who wins, Oldham Co or Scott Co? 14 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins, Oldham Co or Scott Co?

    • 5A Oldham County Colonels (2-2)
      35%
    • 6A Scott County Cardinals (0-3)
      64%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

5A Oldham County travels to Georgetown on Friday to play 6A Scott County. As always, the Colonels are playing a brutal early non-district schedule; this will be Oldham's third game vs. a good 6A team in their first five games (others: Conner and Eastern). Oldham County is 2-2 after last week's 20-0 loss to Eastern.

 

Scott County is a good team still trying to find itself after an 0-3 start that included losses to three solid teams in Clay County, Boone County, and Henry Clay (last week).

 

The two teams have split their last two meetings, with Scott County winning 33-20 last year and Oldham County winning, 24-17 in 2008. Both games were in Georgetown.

 

Who wins this year and why?

  • Author

Kind of surprised by the voting. I haven't seen Scott County yet, but I suspect their 0-3 record is very deceiving... I'm not saying the Colonels won't win - I voted for them - but I'm surprised that the vote is going 80-20 in favor of OC right now...

Scott County gets their first victory by one over Oldaham.

With Sims out, Scott co. running backs could have a big night.

Oldham wins!

Scott County gets win number one and gets the ship corrected for the remainder of the season.

Kind of surprised by the voting. I haven't seen Scott County yet, but I suspect their 0-3 record is very deceiving... I'm not saying the Colonels won't win - I voted for them - but I'm surprised that the vote is going 80-20 in favor of OC right now...

 

Scott County's record is deceiving, and the games have been closer than the final scores indicate. They are a relatively young team...only 3 returning senior starters and 2 returning junior starters on offense, and similar stats on defense. They reloaded with talented athletes and are gaining the skills and determination that only experience can teach. Scott County will right the ship and be strong through district and tournament play.

Scoot County will finally get its motor running against Oldham County.

 

Scott County 38 - Oldham County 20

Scott Co. by 7.

Scott county wins big. Their first three games were very decieveing. They have a strong ground game and defense and a quarterback who is getting better every week. Final- SC 35 OC 21

They will still have a strong district record and im expecting them to bounce back hard starting tonite.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.