Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2A Fort Campbell vs 3A Paducah Tilghman Predictions

Who wins this match up? 39 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this match up?

    • Fort Campbell Falcons
      23%
      9
    • Paducah Tilghman Blue Tornados
      76%
      30

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The defending 2A state champs travel to meet the defending 3A state champs this week, who will win and why?

 

Later.

  • Author

I don't think it'll be like last season, with the Falcons scoring 21 points in the first 60 seconds of the game.....and I think it'll be a fight, but I believe that the Falcons can win this one.

 

Later.

The Falcons can definitely win this one. I picked Paducah Tilghman to win just by gut feeling. This game should be a dog fight. I wish I could see this one.

I see PTHS taking this one! I know FC will bring a great game. Their record is deceiving inasmuch as they have played tough competition. Still, this is a different team than last year's Tornado. I spredict PT wins by 10+.

I like PT in this one as well. PT has improved their game alot over the last 2 weeks and if they play at that level against FC I dont think the Falcons can beat them. What I wonder is will PT continue to play at that level

Two similar teams with lots of talent, speed and athleticism. PT just like FC has all three every year the question has always been will PT show up and play to their potential. FC has not played to their potential yet this season. So, will both teams show up to play? Neither team show up to play? One of the two defending state champs show up to play on the level they are capable of? We will see.

 

I am going with FC by a TD, could be more, but they would have to play to their potential for it to be more then a TD.

I don't think it'll be like last season, with the Falcons scoring 21 points in the first 60 seconds of the game.....and I think it'll be a fight, but I believe that the Falcons can win this one.

 

Later.

 

I had never seen anything like that and may never see anything like it again. 11:00 minutes remaining on the first quarter clock and the score was 21 - 0 FC. You just can't make up stories like that!!

I am going with FC. I believe the level of competition that FC has played is huge. I look for the Falcons to get it together this week and play like defending champions, if they come out flat this will be a long night for the Falcons!!!

 

FC by 6

This will be a good one. Paducah Tilghman by one over Fort Campbell.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.