Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

McCreary Central/Wayne County Predictions

Which team will win? 15 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

    • McCreary Central
      26%
    • Wayne Co
      73%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Should be agood one, I am gonna go with the Raiders 22-8

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule 13

Should be agood one, I am gonna go with the Raiders 22-8

 

I agree TM, it should be a good game and one that McCreary should win hands down with the talent they have (I hear Tyson Williams will be ready for this game) and as good as the offense has been moving the ball. Last week in the 1st half McCreary held 2 to 1 the time of possession and marched down the field at will. The key to victory will be holding on to the ball and geting into the endzone and making some stops defensively. I know the coaching staff will be working this week on ball handling and definsive skill sets in order to get ready for this game so I will be excited to see my Raiders step up and play as I know they can. This is a very talented bunch of kids who are very capable of winning this football game. Go get'em guys!

 

 

PS, glad to here from you Banker where have you been?

McCreary has discovered that Watts and Roark were the Raider team. Wayne County is probably the 3rd or 4th seed in their district but they are better than Pineville, that handled the Raiders with ease. I'll take the Cardinals in a walk, 40-14.

McCreary has discovered that Watts and Roark were the Raider team. Wayne County is probably the 3rd or 4th seed in their district but they are better than Pineville, that handled the Raiders with ease. I'll take the Cardinals in a walk, 40-14.

That's Bull, no 2 players are anyone's Team, Those 2 kids were good but they had to have someone block for them and on Def. there were 9 more players on the field. MC had 51 more kids that contributed to the 7-4 season so don't say they were the whole team. Dustin Goins, Vince Staten, Cody Smith, Musgrove, Dylan Barnett, Tyson Williams, Cody Perry, John Taylor, Larry Sammons, Arlism Dopel, Storm Stevens, Dylan Ross and a host of other kids will probally be upset with your statement.

Raiders Win 18 to 6

:taz:

 

What is your prediction????? Where you been?? I hope you now see last years Schedule was not so weak after all.

That's Bull, no 2 players are anyone's Team, Those 2 kids were good but they had to have someone block for them and on Def. there were 9 more players on the field. MC had 51 more kids that contributed to the 7-4 season so don't say they were the whole team. Dustin Goins, Vince Staten, Cody Smith, Musgrove, Dylan Barnett, Tyson Williams, Cody Perry, John Taylor, Larry Sammons, Arlism Dopel, Storm Stevens, Dylan Ross and a host of other kids will probally be upset with your statement.

Raiders Win 18 to 6

 

I agree with with you cellking, every team looses good and even great players from year to year and McCreary is no different. This Raider team is full of talent and a big offense of line that knows how to open holes. These kids know how to win and are very capable and in my opinion will demonstrate that this Friday night in Cardinal country. I will take the Raiders by 14. Pack your lunch buckets boys and go to work! Go get'em Guys!

Wayne wins going away 36-6. McCreary is down from a down year last year.......

And the Banker was right about the schedule.....

And the Banker was right about the schedule.....

 

Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. However facts are facts. McCreary has came from playing in no district to the toughest 4-A district in the state and have their toughest out-of-district schedule ever (not saying it is even close to the toughest in the state) and you have to crawl before you walk, walk before you run and run before you sprint. McCreary is on the right track and I truely believe that they will continue to grow and become more competitive as time goes on. McCreary County has a lot of good athletes and good football players and they have the desire to win. They also have good coaches who will instill a solid work ethic that will help them continue to get better and as they get better their strength of schedule will continue to increase. I'm not sure but I think that is how you build a program, someone correct me if I'm wrong but please don't break my heart! LoL, just couldn't help it!

Wayne County by a couple of TD's. Questions about Wayne Co's O or it would be more.

WC 27

MC 13

Wayne looks down quite a bit this year but Mccreary appears to have no defense. I think Wayne wins 18-12.

Wayne looks down quite a bit this year but Mccreary appears to have no defense. I think Wayne wins 18-12.

 

MCHS has had some key starters on D out, one is one of the best LB's in the region Tyson williams. He will be back Friday. He will make a big difference. I expect a raider win Friday night.

MCHS has had some key starters on D out, one is one of the best LB's in the region Tyson williams. He will be back Friday. He will make a big difference. I expect a raider win Friday night.

 

That is a mighty big statement. Especially when you have yet to really stop anyone.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.