Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (2nd Half, Week 9)

Featured Replies

  • Author

18:dancingpa:dancingpa

  • Replies 934
  • Views 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No more Chapman. I kinda wanted to see him hit. :lol:

  • Author

Why didn't they double switch when they brought Chapman into the game?

Why didn't they double switch when they brought Chapman into the game?

 

For who? I guess they could have for Hanigan.

I really hope Walt has another plan besides Francisco for Rolen's replacement.

  • Author
Getting a little ahead.

 

I'm so tore up I can't even think straight.

I'm so tore up I can't even think straight.

 

You had me convinced. I had to go look it up to make sure.

Top 5 in the order 3 for 21. That won't win a lot of games.

I really hope Walt has another plan besides Francisco for Rolen's replacement.

He's a bit of a free swinger huh? :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.