Russell/Ironton Predictions

Russell vs Ironton Winner  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Russell vs Ironton Winner

Ironton's just too much. I hope that Russell makes a solid showing. I'd hope that there is a better offensive effort especially if they get deep into Ironton's half of the field. I'm sure that is an area that has been addressed to some degree by the staff.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I concur. Funny post indeed. I guess I need a Chicken Little avatar as well.

As for the game, I think Russell will hang around a little closer than everyone else seems to think. I know they lost to Greenup by 22, but I was encouraged by their ability to move the ball and stop Greenup from completely running all over them like I thought might happen. Russell has some better football players than people are giving them credit for. I think Cooper learns from last week's mistakes and plays better. I know playing Ironton ratchets things up another level, but Greenup is a big tough team, too, so I think that game will serve to prepare them a little for what's to come this week. I hope Russell pulls off the upset of the year.

The avatar is nothing short of a piece of genius.

Right on! We thought about using avatars with our wives breasts hanging out and listing the minutiae involved with our pregame snacks. But that gig had already been taken.

With all that aside, I hope my Devils keep it close and come out injury free. And we won't make excuses in the event we lose to Ironton.

We will hold you to that!

Well I was on the phone with Captain Obvious just to verify that good players make good teams. He even conferred that 3 out of 4 coaches prefer good players.

:notworthy::notworthy: It's obvious you reign supreme in the class of sarcasm.:notworthy: It was funny. I bet you keep all your friends in:cry: