Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fantasy Help

Featured Replies

I am now in rd 11 and have not picked a QB. Ready to pull the trigger in Kolb or Ryan

 

Go Kolb. Ryan is not a good fantasy option, IMO.

  • Author
Go Kolb. Ryan is not a good fantasy option, IMO.

 

I did.

  • Author

Ok draft is over.

QB:

Kevin Kolb

Alex Smith

RB:

Ray Rice

Cadillac Williams

Jahvid Best

WR:

Randy Moss

Miles Austin

Devin Aromoashodu

TE

Dallas Clark

Victor Shiancoe

K:

David Akers

 

We play individuals on D. : Julius Peppers, Mario Williams, Paul Posluzney, Jame Harrision, Demarcus Ware, Champ Bailey, Charles Woodsen, Louis Delmas.

I could have selected Peyton, but took Ray Rice. Then it went sort of downhill from there for a QB pick.

Pretty solid. Not that high on Cobb or your RBs(outside of Rice). But Rice and your WR will carry you.

  • Author

Pretty solid. Not that high on Cobb or your RBs(outside of Rice). But Rice and your WR will carry you.

I was amazed at how the QBs went in our draft. When it came back to me in the 2nd rd. the top 8 or 9 where gone. I do like my D guys. We get pretty many points for d stats.

Ok draft is over.

QB:

Kevin Kolb

Alex Smith

RB:

Ray Rice

Cadillac Williams

Jahvid Best

WR:

Randy Moss

Miles Austin

Devin Aromoashodu

TE

Dallas Clark

Victor Shiancoe

K:

David Akers

 

We play individuals on D. : Julius Peppers, Mario Williams, Paul Posluzney, Jame Harrision, Demarcus Ware, Champ Bailey, Charles Woodsen, Louis Delmas.

I could have selected Peyton, but took Ray Rice. Then it went sort of downhill from there for a QB pick.

 

Uh, if Cadillac or Jahvid Best do anything I think you're stacked my man. Those guys in a IDP league? Are sacks a bigger deal in your points than tackles?

 

Moss and Austin will put up numbers. Clark is going to be lights out. Kolb is a guy I'm not sold on but many are. Good luck.

I guess somebody in the top 4 went against the grain and made your decision at #5 pretty easy.

 

I like Kolb at QB. And, like Cats says, if Cadillac or Best give you some production, you should be contending for a league championship. Of course, I don't know how the defensive players will impact things. I'm just basing that on the offense.

  • Author
Uh, if Cadillac or Jahvid Best do anything I think you're stacked my man. Those guys in a IDP league? Are sacks a bigger deal in your points than tackles?

 

Moss and Austin will put up numbers. Clark is going to be lights out. Kolb is a guy I'm not sold on but many are. Good luck.

From what I remember tackles may be 1 point and sacks 2? I'd have to take a look at it. Whatever the formula linebackers can score a lot of points. As a matter of fact one person selected Patrick Willis in the 1st round. I'm not a huge fan of this, but hey I won the 1st year and came in 2nd last year losing in our Super Bowl. I ain't complainin.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.