Fantasy Help

Did Turner play a full season last year? I'm thinking both him and Gore missed some games?

He missed a few games. I'm thinking somewhere in the 4-6 range. I think Gore missed 2 or 3.

I'd consider Shonn Greene if I knew for sure he would be the lead back in New York. The Jets ran the ball 607 times last season...that was 82 more attempts than the #2 team in the league. Even in a time share, he'll get lot of touches.

4-6 is risky for 1st round pick. I think I'm going QB unless 1 ot the top 4 backs would get to me.

Mistake my friend......I got Brady in round 3 who is capable of having just as good of a season as Manning, Brees, or Rodgers. By drafting Brady in round three I also got myself Turner and Reggie Wayne. If you were the 8th or 9th pick a qb would be a good pick but at 5 in a non PPR, go Turner or Gore.

Only 7 RB's had more 20-yard runs than Michael Turner...last year. He played in 11 games, but only had 1 carry in the week 15 game. So, in essence, he was top ten in the league in 20-yard runs and scored double digit TD's in 10 games.

There's always risk, but if he stays healthy, I think he's the #5 guy. He may be higher than that. Plus, you can hedge your bets by getting Jason Snelling.

But, if you want a QB, I'd definitely take Rodgers. His passing stats are equal to the rest and he typically tacks on a few rushing TD's that other QB's don't get.

Mistake my friend......I got Brady in round 3 who is capable of having just as good of a season as Manning, Brees, or Rodgers. By drafting Brady in round three I also got myself Turner and Reggie Wayne. If you were the 8th or 9th pick a qb would be a good pick but at 5 in a non PPR, go Turner or Gore.

Thanks for the input. A guy that missed 1/3 of the season scares me. I'm guessing PPR means points per reception?

Andre Johnson played 9 games in '07...that logic would have passed on 1575 yards and 8 TD's in '08. There are no sure things in football...injuries can strike anyone at any time. It'd sure be nice if you could move up to #4. There wouldn't be any decision to make then.

Thanks for the input. A guy that missed 1/3 of the season scares me. I'm guessing PPR means points per reception?

Yes. If it was PPR I'd pick between Andre and Gore. Non-PPR Gore or Turner. I do not recommend a QB that early in Rd. 1. It would be a mistake.