Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton/Dixie Predictions

Who do u think wins this game? 72 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do u think wins this game?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who do you think wins this game?

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

  • Author

SK will win this game big time!

 

SK 44 Dixie 21

The slow but powerful qb will outplay the quick and shifty opposing qb. Dixie 27 SK 20

SK will win this game big time!

 

SK 44 Dixie 21

 

Please from a resonable fan, no more predictions.

Alot depends on Chad's health. Heard he was on a crutch Friday at school. Didn't think today would be pretty him not being 100%. He is definately the straw that stirs the drink. I'll take SK by 10.

  • Author
Alot depends on Chad's health. Heard he was on a crutch Friday at school. Didn't think today would be pretty him not being 100%. He is definately the straw that stirs the drink. I'll take SK by 10.

 

Yea he pulled a groin muscle on Thursday.

Wow SK will be on the road come playoffs if they make it that far. Team not that good wow 35-0.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

I'm not worried much about the SK defense against DH but the jury is still out on the offense. I think the game will slow down a bit for the offensive line, the speed of MTown was the major factor today, the old saying speed kills rang true yesterday. MTown didn't pass much but they almost hit on a few long bombs, and I'm certain that Pike is much more accurate as a passer than Marshall from MTown. I trust the SK defense will be ready for this game but Dixie will score, the question is, will we be able to move the ball? Long week of practice for SK, we'll see what type of character they have, I say they will be ready for the Colonels.

SK couldn't catch Middletown's QB that kid hit the spin button to many times. Dixie will not out run SK.

 

You aren't kidding, could you imagine having a #2 QB as talented as Marshall on your team? Pike will be a different animal, he's going to run the ball but I think SK has the pursuit to keep him in check as long as they can rap up that big body. If they can get to him they can potentially cause Zeke to make a bad decision or two, something they really couldn't/didn't do yesterday.

Mr Pike meet Mr Baldwin and Mr Lockard

You aren't kidding, could you imagine having a #2 QB as talented as Marshall on your team? Pike will be a different animal, he's going to run the ball but I think SK has the pursuit to keep him in check as long as they can rap up that big body. If they can get to him they can potentially cause Zeke to make a bad decision or two, something they really couldn't/didn't do yesterday.

 

Not directed at you Neerfan, as you are a reasonable Pioneer fan, but from reading earlier posts, I though SK had one in Swanson. :confused:

Mr Pike meet Mr Baldwin and Mr Lockard

 

Exactly what I was thinking:taz:

  • Author

After yesterday I would not want to be the team playing SK this Friday I am SK will be taking it out on Dixie.

  • Author
Not directed at you Neerfan, as you are a reasonable Pioneer fan, but from reading earlier posts, I though SK had one in Swanson. :confused:

 

Swanson was back returning kicks.

  • Author
You aren't kidding, could you imagine having a #2 QB as talented as Marshall on your team? Pike will be a different animal, he's going to run the ball but I think SK has the pursuit to keep him in check as long as they can rap up that big body. If they can get to him they can potentially cause Zeke to make a bad decision or two, something they really couldn't/didn't do yesterday.

 

Speaking of #2 I agree with u about Rabe punting the ball wow he had hang time.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.