Simon Kenton/Dixie Predictions

uk#1fan

Who do u think wins this game?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who do u think wins this game?

Alot depends on Chad's health. Heard he was on a crutch Friday at school. Didn't think today would be pretty him not being 100%. He is definately the straw that stirs the drink. I'll take SK by 10.

Yea he pulled a groin muscle on Thursday.

I'm not worried much about the SK defense against DH but the jury is still out on the offense. I think the game will slow down a bit for the offensive line, the speed of MTown was the major factor today, the old saying speed kills rang true yesterday. MTown didn't pass much but they almost hit on a few long bombs, and I'm certain that Pike is much more accurate as a passer than Marshall from MTown. I trust the SK defense will be ready for this game but Dixie will score, the question is, will we be able to move the ball? Long week of practice for SK, we'll see what type of character they have, I say they will be ready for the Colonels.

SK couldn't catch Middletown's QB that kid hit the spin button to many times. Dixie will not out run SK.

You aren't kidding, could you imagine having a #2 QB as talented as Marshall on your team? Pike will be a different animal, he's going to run the ball but I think SK has the pursuit to keep him in check as long as they can rap up that big body. If they can get to him they can potentially cause Zeke to make a bad decision or two, something they really couldn't/didn't do yesterday.

You aren't kidding, could you imagine having a #2 QB as talented as Marshall on your team? Pike will be a different animal, he's going to run the ball but I think SK has the pursuit to keep him in check as long as they can rap up that big body. If they can get to him they can potentially cause Zeke to make a bad decision or two, something they really couldn't/didn't do yesterday.

Not directed at you Neerfan, as you are a reasonable Pioneer fan, but from reading earlier posts, I though SK had one in Swanson. :confused:

Speaking of #2 I agree with u about Rabe punting the ball wow he had hang time.