Lewis County 57 Knott County Central 12

racer4life

How is Lewis suppose to be this year? I don't know if I can remember them having a win by this margin the recent years. Don't know much about KCC but congrats to the Lions on the win.

I think expectations are pretty high. Lewis County started playing well down the stretch last season and notably gave Mason County all they wanted in a late-season loss. The Lions also made the playoffs for the first time in 16 years last season. I'm not sure they can challenge Mason and Russell for one of the top two spots, but they could finish a solid third in their district.

I think expectations are pretty high. Lewis County started playing well down the stretch last season and notably gave Mason County all they wanted in a late-season loss. The Lions also made the playoffs for the first time in 16 years last season. I'm not sure they can challenge Mason and Russell for one of the top two spots, but they could finish a solid third in their district.

What is Prater's coaching role on this? Offense? Defense? or just an assistant? Always look forward to watching Lewis County, always have tough as nails,hate to lose players and their fans support is second to none

What is Prater's coaching role on this? Offense? Defense? or just an assistant? Always look forward to watching Lewis County, always have tough as nails,hate to lose players and their fans support is second to none

Corky does a little of both. He was calling the defense last night and just giving suggestions on offense. He has been a tremendous help to Coach Hughes trying to rebuild the program.