Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round Sixteen

Featured Replies

With the 9th pick of the 16th round Da Big Creek Moonshiners select the Miami Dolphins "D"

  • Replies 63
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there any rule you have to take a kicker? Can I draft another player and then pick up a kicker before the first game? Someone please help!!!!

Only one I remember is a team can have only two starting QB's. No kicker no points for that position...

16.01 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5Wide) – Cleveland DEF

16.02 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) – TE Bo Scaife TENN

16.03 Boyle County Blue Devils (PurplePride92) – PK Jeff Reed PITT

16.04 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) – Skipped

16.05 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) – WR Harry Douglas ATL

16.06 Maytown Mirkers (WildcatScratchFever) – WR Camarillo MINN

16.07 Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) – WR Deion Branch SEA

16.08 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) – WR Laurent Robinson STL

16.09 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da champ) – D/ST Miami Dolphins

 

16.10 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) – 12:06 P.M. CST Saturday

 

16.11 Marrowbone Marauders ® (Hangman) –

16.12 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rocket28) –

16.13 Northern Kentucky Blazers ®(Bigblueinsanity) –

16.14 Indo Savages (PutMeInCoach) –

16.15 Maysville Split Ends (TB) (Sumoroyal) –

16.16 Fleming County Hooligans ( 1996 ) –

Is there any rule you have to take a kicker? Can I draft another player and then pick up a kicker before the first game? Someone please help!!!!

 

Yes, you have to have a kicker in your lineup. You can not submit a valid weekly lineup without a kicker, you must draft/sign a kicker before week 1 or you will forfeit that week.

This is not what I asked. I know I have to have a kicker to submit a lineup I can pick one up before week 1 and not draft one. Right?

This is not what I asked. I know I have to have a kicker to submit a lineup I can pick one up before week 1 and not draft one. Right?

 

Oops. Yeah you can just claim one off of waivers or whatever after the draft.

Can't wait for week 1. I already feel a 1-0 record.

  • Author
This is not what I asked. I know I have to have a kicker to submit a lineup I can pick one up before week 1 and not draft one. Right?

 

I just looked the rules over and there is nothing that says you have to draft one, just that you can't have more then two

  • Author

16.01 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5Wide) – Cleveland DEF

16.02 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) – TE Bo Scaife TENN

16.03 Boyle County Blue Devils (PurplePride92) – PK Jeff Reed PITT

16.04 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) – Skipped

16.05 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) – WR Harry Douglas ATL

16.06 Maytown Mirkers (WildcatScratchFever) – WR Camarillo MINN

16.07 Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) – WR Deion Branch SEA

16.08 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) – WR Laurent Robinson STL

16.09 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da champ) – D/ST Miami Dolphins

16.10 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) – QB Derek Anderson ARIZ

 

16.11 Marrowbone Marauders ® (Hangman) – OTC until 12:16 AM CST Sunday

16.12 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rocket28) –

16.13 Northern Kentucky Blazers ®(Bigblueinsanity) –

16.14 Indo Savages (PutMeInCoach) –

16.15 Maysville Split Ends (TB) (Sumoroyal) –

16.16 Fleming County Hooligans ( 1996 ) –

  • Author
waiting.gif

Marauders select RB Kareem Huggins, Tampa Bay

Marauders select RB Kareem Huggins, Tampa Bay

:madman:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.