Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood/Conner Scrimmage

Featured Replies

Its being played at Beechwood at 7 30 I believe! Any thoughts?

 

I think tonight's scrimmage is supposed to start at 7:00 with the freshmen scrimmaging after varsity, expected start time around 9:00 for freshmen.

I heard due to the heat varsity game moved to 7:30 p.m. may want to check with the school. JD

Its being played at Beechwood at 7 30 I believe! Any thoughts?

 

I think Beechwood needs to come away from this scrimmage with a comfort or a good showing from their O-line and Quarterbacks. On defense, I think then need a good showing from the defensive line and the d-backs. I feel that they are strong at running backs and receivers on offensive and at linebacker on Defense.....

 

Oh yea, and with 36 guys...walk away injury free.

I would like to hear how the 7th grade qb does for the Beechwood frosh..

It starts at 730 tonight. And yes they need to come away from it injury free that is for sure

I would like to hear how the 7th grade qb does for the Beechwood frosh..

 

7th grade QB? i thought they had a 7th or 8th grade QB last year? What happened to him?

It starts at 730 tonight. And yes they need to come away from it injury free that is for sure

 

Are they still going to try and have the freshmen scrimmage after varsity? That will be tough with a 7:30 start.

I would say that Beechwood won this one by at least few touchdowns.

I would say that Beechwood won this one by at least few touchdowns.

 

Overall, I'd say you're right. However, it seemed like Conner's starting D only played the first series in the first half. I know I heard the coaches call for the "JV D" on the second drive. Not sure why.

 

I will say that the last drive of the game was quite impressive for BW. They seemed to overpower Conner which surprised me because BW doesn't look that big across the front. Good athletes at the skill position. They look well-positioned to go the championship game.

 

Does BW have some sort of tradition where players switch jerseys for scrimmages?

How did Vocke look?

 

That kid has serious wheels.

How did Vocke look?

 

That kid has serious wheels.

 

Glad you asked as I meant to comment on him.

 

He's a game-changer. Simple as that. He is fast. He is strong. He makes great cuts. Easily in the top back in NKY discussion.

Beechwood was impressive on offense. They scored a TD on every offensive possession and didn't face too many 3rd downs. Defense was solid but not as impressive as the offense. Conner's QB looks like he has some play making ability. He was definitely the standout player for Conner. By the way, very nice sized crowd for a scrimmage.

I would like to hear how the 7th grade qb does for the Beechwood frosh..

 

7th grade QB? i thought they had a 7th or 8th grade QB last year? What happened to him?

 

The 7th grade QB had a pretty impressive debut from what I saw. Big kid. Accurate arm. Moved pretty well. Last year's 8th grader that played QB is now playing running back.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.