Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (2nd Half, Week 4)

Featured Replies

Reds with a 4-2 week, and now they need to take care of business against the Pirates, and Cubs on the road.

  • Replies 751
  • Views 56.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I took it as a dig given the discussion that went on up the thread. You say it wasn't, I'll take your word for it. I hope each of these teams make the playoffs. It would be good for each fanbase.

 

No it wasn't really, I just thought the notion that the Braves were clearly better was silly given the close nature of every game they played.

Need to do what good teams do and beat the teams you are expected to beat and then a HUGE series at home with the Cards.

At least a 4-2 week and hopefully 5-1. Would really help if they could get a starter to go 8 or 9 innings one time in the next couple games

Great series against the Braves and how nice was it to see GABP packed all weekend. Can only imagine how wild the environment will be next week against the Cards.

 

Reds simply HAVE to have at least a 4-2 trip this week.

  • Author

After the game the Reds announced that they had called up Russ Springer, and sent Carlos Fisher back down to Louisville.

After the game the Reds announced that they had called up Russ Springer, and sent Carlos Fisher back down to Louisville.

 

Still no Dickerson?

  • Author
Still no Dickerson?

 

 

I guess not.

No it wasn't really, I just thought the notion that the Braves were clearly better was silly given the close nature of every game they played.

 

It's cool. I'm sure I was hair-trigger as well since I was upset at the result, and really the last week. I am pulling for the Reds to do well inasmuch that it doesn't affect the Braves.

 

The NL is very even all around, which makes for some interesting races and should make the postseason very interesting. The 2.5 game lead the Braves have checks in as the largest of any of the NL divisions. There are 6 teams that are primed for playoff runs right now, and then four more that can get in if they get hot. There's not team that really stands out as dominant at this point.

He's only added 3 more hits for Louisville tonight as reasons he should be brought up.

  • Author
He's only added 3 more hits for Louisville tonight as reasons he should be brought up.

 

 

I would think they would have to make a decision soon. How long can a player stay down for a rehab assingment?

I would think they would have to make a decision soon. How long can a player stay down for a rehab assingment?

 

I want to say something like 21 days, but I might completely be making that up.

  • Author

Bobby Cox had some nice things to say about the Reds.

 

 

ATLANTA MANAGER Bobby Cox, on his farewell tour before retirement while leading his team toward an NL East championship, is impressed with the Reds and said he’d love an Atlanta-Cincinnati playoff series.

“I like that team,” said Cox. “Their pitching seems to be good, they have a nice bullpen and they have Joey Votto and Scott Rolen. Votto is impressive, but even more so is Rolen. He’s the best professional player, just the best. He plays it the way it is supposed to be played and he is playing it at a high calibre right now. You know he is not 100 per cent every day, but he doesn’t show it, especially with his back problems.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/blogs/content/shared-gen/blogs/dayton/cincinnatireds/index.html

I can't wait till the STL series next week. Should be rockin at GABP. Cards, I believe are going with Carp, Garcia, Waino... Anyone know the Reds?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.