Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rate my WAY TOO EARLY fantasy football team

How does my team rate? 11 members have voted

  1. 1. How does my team rate?

    • Top tier
      0%
      0
    • Above average
      18%
    • Average
      63%
    • Below Average
      9%
    • Cellar Dweller
      9%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I hope you make it this year.......I'll be waiting.:ylsuper:

 

 

Word.:thumb:

 

Been there each of the past two years....Must be doing something right down in Junction City. :D

  • Replies 55
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wasn't specifically talking about TBW's current scenario.

 

As to your other question, if all those guys were still available, I honestly wouldn't take a QB yet. I'd go for a better value pick at another position. If a gun were held to my head in that situation and I was forced to take a QB, I'd go McNabb, Henne, Manning all before Romo, and maybe Flacco. Of course, I'm under the assumption that Henne and Flacco are going to have monster seasons though, so that's part of my reasoning there.

 

I also don't think taking Sanchez, Ryan, or Kolb there would be a reach.

 

 

I'd rather take Romo then, knowing what I will get from him rather than take Flacco, Henne or Eli later on and hope that they pan out for me. QB's are so critical and I'd rather have 220 yards 2 td's every week than having to watch Flacco and company give those numbers every other week.

:lol:

 

You finished 1 spot ahead of me in a league where I have been in it 1 year and you're bragging? :lol: Come on son, it'd be different if you'd won it all, but you finished 1 spot ahead of me. :lol: Well, it is ahead so I must bow down to your ever so dominating guruness. You finishing ahead of me is like Romo finishing ahead of Brady according to your "16 years of education".....a fluke.:lol: And it was only 1 spot.:lol:

 

In head to head fantasy football you know as well as I do alot of luck takes place every week that has nothing to do with knowledge. See, Chad Henne as your quarterback. When you get time go look at league history and see who has scored the #2, #6, and #18 highest one week totals in league history to your #15 and you've been in the league how many years now?. I ain't scared of you Your Guruness. :lol:

 

That's a lot of :lol:...Tell ya what, you go get yourself the title and then come talk trash. Until then, "child, please!". :lol:

Been there each of the past two years....Must be doing something right down in Junction City. :D

 

Good. Keep it up, I'm on my way.:thumb:

That's a lot of :lol:...Tell ya what, you go get yourself the title and then come talk trash. Until then, "child, please!". :lol:

 

You won't be winning it if I'm in the league :D

Now, now, now guys.... I hate to tell you but I'll be the one winning the league :D. Maybe you kids can play for second place.

Where do you guys see Ryan Matthews this year? I was stuck with the decision in the middle of the 2nd round to take him or Deangelo Williams. Deangelo will be splitting carries once again, but always finds a way to produce. Matthews on the other hand will get definitely more carries than Darren Sproles, but he's an unproven rookie with a lot of upside. For the record I went with Williams to play it safe, but I was really torn.

Where do you guys see Ryan Matthews this year? I was stuck with the decision in the middle of the 2nd round to take him or Deangelo Williams. Deangelo will be splitting carries once again, but always finds a way to produce. Matthews on the other hand will get definitely more carries than Darren Sproles, but he's an unproven rookie with a lot of upside. For the record I went with Williams to play it safe, but I was really torn.

 

My opinion, so you probably won't put much stock in it :lol:, is you made the wrong call. Matthews is going to be a stud from day 1 IMO.

Where do you guys see Ryan Matthews this year? I was stuck with the decision in the middle of the 2nd round to take him or Deangelo Williams. Deangelo will be splitting carries once again, but always finds a way to produce. Matthews on the other hand will get definitely more carries than Darren Sproles, but he's an unproven rookie with a lot of upside. For the record I went with Williams to play it safe, but I was really torn.

 

I like your pick, it's safe. I really like Matthews but the Chargers have struggled to run the ball the last few years. Some of that was Tomlinson I think, but no other back really produced at a high level there either.

My opinion, so you probably won't put much stock in it :lol:, is you made the wrong call. Matthews is going to be a stud from day 1 IMO.

 

No no no. If it has anything to do with quarterbacks I'm not listening :lol:. I value your opinion in other positions though. :thumb:

Another interesting RB option to me is Knowshon. Anyone think he'll have a breakout year as a top 10 back?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.