July 14, 201016 yr Anthony Davis is entering #1 in the 2011 class talk with his play at the Peach Jam. UNC is trying to get involved, and UK had Cal, Payne and Coach O at his games the last two days. Cuse and tOSU are also showing heavy attention. Just amazing how much this kid has blown up since the 1st of May...
July 14, 201016 yr Anthony Davis is entering #1 in the 2011 class talk with his play at the Peach Jam. UNC is trying to get involved, and UK had Cal, Payne and Coach O at his games the last two days. Cuse and tOSU are also showing heavy attention. Just amazing how much this kid has blown up since the 1st of May... It's unbelievable to think he was barely on any radars just months ago.
July 14, 201016 yr It's unbelievable to think he was barely on any radars just months ago. As someone that was front and center the weekend he exploded on the scene, I can say it was evident how much potential he had from the first time he hit the court in Ft Wayne. Plus he flat out gets after it which way too many elite kids lack (see Miller, Quincy). Great to see him keep up the level of play in all aspects as the hype has grown...
July 14, 201016 yr As someone that was front and center the weekend he exploded on the scene, I can say it was evident how much potential he had from the first time he hit the court in Ft Wayne. Plus he flat out gets after it which way too many elite kids lack (see Miller, Quincy). Great to see him keep up the level of play in all aspects as the hype has grown... I take it you'd rather have Davis than Miller?
July 14, 201016 yr I take it you'd rather have Davis than Miller? On effort alone, no doubt about it...
July 14, 201016 yr Think Cal pushes his attention away from Miller and onto Davis? Maybe a plan A/B type of thing? I can't see him landing them both.
July 14, 201016 yr Think Cal pushes his attention away from Miller and onto Davis? Maybe a plan A/B type of thing? I can't see him landing them both. I think Davis is very rapidly becoming plan A...
July 14, 201016 yr I think Davis is very rapidly becoming plan A... Why do you think UK has seemed to fall behind in the Miller race? What are the diffrences in Miller and Davis?
July 14, 201016 yr Why do you think UK has seemed to fall behind in the Miller race? What are the diffrences in Miller and Davis? I don't think it has anything to do with falling behind, but like GT said, he's becoming plan A because of how well he's been playing.
July 14, 201016 yr I think they've cooled on Miller more than fallen behind. Plus Miller is going to wait the process out and Davis is planning to pull the trigger some time this summer. If you can fill the need early, and get someone as talented as Davis why wait? The main difference is Davis plays as hard as anyone on the circuit while Miller has it on cruise control way too often. Miller has a little more perimeter game, and can better attack on the bounce while Davis has a polished back to the basket game that Miller doesn't really possess. Davis is also an elite shot blocker, and will be more effective in their one year of college ball imo...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.