Tattoo Advice

formerkywrestler

Sorry...didn't really ask for that kind of advice. I have talked to both my bosses and they are completely ok with it. One said that if it ever cost us business we wouldn't want to deal with those people anyways.

And frankly I wouldn't want to work for someone who thought differently. So if it ever prevents me from getting a job then I'll consider that a blessing.

Don't interview for me then.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'm in the minority but I just don't get the fascination with ink on the body. I've never once said "wow that looks outstanding."

But , they, that's just me.

It doesn't bother me that people choose to have them but I agree as well.

FKW it's your body do what you like. Tats are not for everybody but count me as one who likes them. Have two as does Mrs C.

I would however echo the advice of others, that you shouldn't get one that can't be covered normally. I know you feel that you are you and it shouldn't matter to others, but there is a likelyhood, at some point in your life, you will be in a situation that it will be beneficial to you or to someone you care about that it be covered.

Also I would recommend waiting until late fall or winter to get one. That way it won't interfere with summer activities.

It doesn't bother me that people choose to have them but I agree as well.

A tat on your neck is always a good career move. It just screams promotion.

I know I'm in the minority but I just don't get the fascination with ink on the body. I've never once said "wow that looks outstanding."

But , they, that's just me.

I agree. I have nothing against tattoos in fact I think some of them are kind of cool. I could care less if you are covered from head to toe in them.

Admittingly we probably should not have the bias a lot of us tend to have, but if I am interviewing two candidates of equal strengths and abilities, but one has a hawk tattooed on his forehead, I will probably go with the other guy. Whether I would have a big problem with it or not, many people would.

Well it will actually be a lake and/or a river so I wonder if that'll be ok?

And thanks for the actual advice as opposed to the rest of drivel so far. :thumb: :thumb:

What kind of tattoo are you getting on your wrist? My wife "wants" a small cross on her wrist.