Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Georgetown Team Camp

Featured Replies

This starts today and runs through Monday. Please post any scores, thoughts, etc. Several good teams are playing here.

Louisville Eastern wins the Varsity A division, Frankfort takes the Varsity B and Scott County wins the JV.

  • Author

I went over for a couple of days and spectated and the divisions were fairly distributed as to talent. If I was a coach though I'd prefer something a little smaller and in 1-2 facilities close to one another. Thx for the update.......

Louisville Eastern wins the Varsity A division, Frankfort takes the Varsity B and Scott County wins the JV.

 

Actually, Eastern lost in sudden death to Logan WV in the championship. Game went into one overtime and they were still tied, so they finished with a sudden death basket.

 

Logan also defeated Eastern's underclass Varsity team in the Final 4 by two as well.

Ok thanks. Sorry for the bad info I got. I witnessed the other two I mentioned so I know those are correct.

How were championships determined in the G-Town camp? Since all of the games were scheduled in advance and there was not a bracket, seems difficult to determine. Just curious. Did they just use final records?

How were championships determined in the G-Town camp? Since all of the games were scheduled in advance and there was not a bracket, seems difficult to determine. Just curious. Did they just use final records?

 

Friday through Sunday were the scheduled games, then a single elimination bracket was played in each division on Monday. Some teams chose not to play in the bracket.

  • Author

Who won the Freshman Bracket?

Who won the Freshman Bracket?

 

Scott County.

Scott County.

 

I asked before but no one replied. What teams were in this camp?

I heard there were over 130 teams there. They use every gym in the county to accommodate the number of teams.

I heard there were over 130 teams there. They use every gym in the county to accommodate the number of teams.

 

Happy said it was his biggest camp ever with 127 teams and 1200 players I believe.

I heard there were over 130 teams there. They use every gym in the county to accommodate the number of teams.

 

Wow, no wonder no one listed the teams....:lol:

 

Thanks for the info guys.:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.