WKY vs Southern Illinois All Star Game

FC

WKY: 29

So. Il: 12

Nice job by the players from WKY, they really showed up to play like it was a real game. WKY gave up a couple of pass plays in the 4th which allowed So. Il to get on the board.

Antonio Andrews (Fort Campbell): 2 rushing TDs

Vashun Banks (Christian County): 1 TD rushing

Nick Mastrian (Fort Campbell): 60 yd fumble return for a defensive TD

Jordan Benton (Murray): 35 yd field goal

Really impressed with kicker Jordan Benton, big 35 yd field goal and he consistantly put the ball in the end zone on kick offs. Hope somebody has him on their college roster.

Nick Mastrian broke his leg on his last trip to Murray in November, which caused him to miss the semi-final and state championship. Seven months late he takes a fumble return 60 yds to the house in the all-star game held in Murray. Awesome!

Not sure what the record is for WKY against SIL. I know that this game had a redemptive feeling to it.

Since the seats at Murry are all on one side, it was interesting to sit with fans from the "other side". We overheard one man saying that it was against the rules for Berner and his staff to be coaching the team because they were the coaches that coached a State Champion team.....that he was going to contest the victory for WKY and that it was one fight he was going to win.

I agree with FalconBacker, Jordan Benton has one heck of a leg. In all the kick-offs for WKY, I don't believe there was a single return, pretty impressive.

I'm extremely proud of our Falcons for heavily representing WKY in this game!

Andrews, Allen, Crank, Moreno, Brown (didn't play due to aggravated hamstring after winning state in T&F), Turner, Miller, Hughes, Smith, Topps, and Mastrian.

Great job Falcons!

Not sure what the record is for WKY against SIL. I know that this game had a redemptive feeling to it.

Since the seats at Murry are all on one side, it was interesting to sit with fans from the "other side". We overheard one man saying that it was against the rules for Berner and his staff to be coaching the team because they were the coaches that coached a State Champion team.....that he was going to contest the victory for WKY and that it was one fight he was going to win.

I agree with FalconBacker, Jordan Benton has one heck of a leg. In all the kick-offs for WKY, I don't believe there was a single return, pretty impressive.

I'm extremely proud of our Falcons for heavily representing WKY in this game!

Andrews, Allen, Crank, Moreno, Brown (didn't play due to aggravated hamstring after winning state in T&F), Turner, Miller, Hughes, Smith, Topps, and Mastrian.

Great job Falcons!

So coaches of state championship teams can't coach all star teams? :confused: That's a new one on me.

Agree about Benton, the kicker from Murray, very impressive.

Great showing by all the WKY All Stars and especially the contributions by the Falcon coaches and players. :thumb: