Mayfield 2010

Ram

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sorta took 00 as legit. Common sense will tell you he doesn't run a 5.3 forty. By the way, Jonathon did so well at the Atlanta camp he got an invite the Oklahoma Sooners camp. If this young man gets to 6'2" he will go big time. I wouldn't trade him for any sophomore in the state.

I sorta took 00 as legit. Common sense will tell you he doesn't run a 5.3 forty. By the way, Jonathon did so well at the Atlanta camp he got an invite the Oklahoma Sooners camp. If this young man gets to 6'2" he will go big time. I wouldn't trade him for any sophomore in the state.

Not questioning what he says, but, seriously questioning JJs 40 time. Maybe he pulled a hamstring 1/2 way through or something, because he's pretty fast, likely a 4.5 to 4.6, if not faster. I agree, if he get's to 6'1or 6'2 and 210-220, he'll be a beast and very highly ranked LB, similar to lamar Dawson, I'd think...

Not questioning what he says, but, seriously questioning JJs 40 time. Maybe he pulled a hamstring 1/2 way through or something, because he's pretty fast, likely a 4.5 to 4.6, if not faster. I agree, if he get's to 6'1or 6'2 and 210-220, he'll be a beast and very highly ranked LB, similar to lamar Dawson, I'd think...

I can also tell you with great certainty he's not 4.5. I do hope he grows. He'll be playing on one of the major networks on Saturday if he does. I, for one, sure hope it happens.

He aint running 5.3 either. 00, where are you getting your information? 4.9 sounds high too. My guess is he can run about a 4.7 . I've seen him the open field and while he doesn't have blazing speed , he does look fairly swift. I do know he is already on the radar of several schools and if he grows some more in the next 3 years he should be SEC material. If not, it's Murray State.